***State Bound***

nation08

but on a serious note.. wos is always a contender.. was kinda shocked that lcm keep the game that close.. rather it says something about lcm or wos.. but anyone in our district can make a run.. state? dont see it, but you never know.. i didnt see central making it as far as they did last year

I'm not surprised. This has always been a big Rivalry, LC-M used to play WO-S closer than anyone even in the State Championship games in the past. WO-S could have ran away with it when they had the 28-7 lead but each time they were driving the great REFS that the area has this year threw holding calls.

but on a serious note.. wos is always a contender.. was kinda shocked that lcm keep the game that close.. rather it says something about lcm or wos.. but anyone in our district can make a run.. state? dont see it, but you never know.. i didnt see central making it as far as they did last year

hey I couldn't agree with you more bud I believe that lumberton would have went far if they would have just got past crosby , but then again you never know until it comes down to it.

Hard to say, still may be a year away but they have improved and will not come in last this season!

thats good to hear every one knows that 20-4a is one of the hardest distracts in the area. its very hard to recover from last place. but hey its possable. just look at lumberton.

Didn't the LCM coach come from WOS? I believe he should have had a good idea how to defend them sence he was so familiar. ???

Knowing what they are gonna do is one thing stopping its another.Everyone knows were gonna run it but they have had trouble stopping it.You can put kids in position to make plays all day long. But at the end of the day there still kids and there in lies the problem sometimes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder