Silsbee/Diboll broadcast and update thread/DIBOLL WINS!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee's pass defense didn't look good last year against Davis. I thought maybe they had improved since then.  These days the QBs and the receivers play 7 on 7 all off season.  If a team doesn't have a defense to stay on the field with that, they can get torched all night.  Plus, Eastex schools like Diboll, Gilmer Cameron Coe, etc., those places are dangerous on the gridiron these days.

I must say i am very shocked as well i heard that diboll turned the ball over 6 times against kirbyville last week silsbee turned the bll over this week turnovers penalties dropped passes especially penalties that bring back touchdowns will kill a team just about every time i love my tigers very dearly win or lose but the defense better wake up because lumberton is pass happy as well as Wo-s newton and jasper i hope that this was just a bad game and they can regroup the offense is there we really need to work hard on defense and we will be just fine. Great game diboll you guys deserve to win.            Bad night for tiger teams Katy and Silsbee.  oh by the way specials teams is just as big as playing great defense lets be aware in every phase of the game. Good luck tigers lets beat lumberton.

Turnovers deep in your own end of the field, unnecessary penalties, and penalties calling tds back = losses.  Many opportunities were lost last night.  Silsbee needed this. The film will show the areas that folded.  People that use last week's Diboll game versus this week's to judge Silsbee will be making a bad mistake.

The Tigers got off the bus thinking that they already had the win in the bag.  "If Kirbyville won by 50, we will."

I hope that they learn from this and move on.  One good thing is that they still have three top quality teams to play before district starts.

It can only make them better....hope they show up to the games with an empty bag not one with a W already in it.

Turnovers deep in your own end of the field, unnecessary penalties, and penalties calling tds back = losses.  Many opportunities were lost last night.  Silsbee needed this. The film will show the areas that folded.  People that use last week's Diboll game versus this week's to judge Silsbee will be making a bad mistake.

You are absolutely right, Silsbee has a great football team. After they work out there Qb to Wr misscues, they will be hard to deal with. They do need to work on there rush defense, cause Diboll's TnT Taylor gave them fits. All in all I think my Jacks where lucky to get out with a W fri. night. Any team that takes Silsbee lightly will find themselves playing catch up with a team they probably can't catch.

You are absolutely right, Silsbee has a great football team. After they work out there Qb to Wr misscues, they will be hard to deal with. They do need to work on there rush defense, cause Diboll's TnT Taylor gave them fits. All in all I think my Jacks where lucky to get out with a W fri. night. Any team that takes Silsbee lightly will find themselves playing catch up with a team they probably can't catch.

class act dolemite.  nice statement coming from the other side.  sounded like you have a heck of a running game to deal with this season.  good luck to the lumberjacks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder