SILSBEE'S DEFENSE

Guest ST4life

SILSBEE'S DEFENSE IS GOING TO BE GOOD THIS YEAR DONT YOU THINK?????

They surprised me last night and put the smack down on Houston Davis.......

But lets wait and see what they can do against Newton and Lumberton......

Guest bleed orange

HOUSTON DAVIS!!!! HOUSTON DAVIS!!!!!! Look here is the deal. I pull for any team in southeast Texas when it comes playoff time. Silsbee by far has the best looking kids. They are big, strong and fast. Yet every year they fall short come playoff time. Silsbee never lives up to the hype except in basketball. I hope this year is different and they prove me wrong but I doubt it. Go ahead and smite me.

HOUSTON DAVIS!!!! HOUSTON DAVIS!!!!!! Look here is the deal. I pull for any team in southeast Texas when it comes playoff time. Silsbee by far has the best looking kids. They are big, strong and fast. Yet every year they fall short come playoff time. Silsbee never lives up to the hype except in basketball. I hope this year is different and they prove me wrong but I doubt it. Go ahead and smite me.

How do we have the best looking kids when all these other schools are putting out D1 atheletes one after another?

Guest bleed orange

How do we have the best looking kids when all these other schools are putting out D1 atheletes one after another?

Good Question, maybe you should be asking someone else.

What a stupid and ignorant post.  The last few seasons they have made the playoffs they made a couple rounds.

Man, this guy don't know. Silsbee is smaller than what we have had in the past, just about every team we play will have bigger line men. Now the strong and fast comment I agree with. Go Tigers!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

What pop warner league does Houston Davis play in?  Silsbee will be very challenged the next 2*games....You'll see

They will lose both of them.... ;)

Guest ST4life

What pop warner league does Houston Davis play in?  Silsbee will be very challenged the next 2*games....You'll see

So you are saying that they will lose to Diboll...... ::)  uuuummmmmm

lets ask everyone else on here if they agree with you on that.........

Guest ST4life

ST4Life....my bad. I thought they played Newton next....I know Lumberton will beat Silsbee.....No doubt.. ;D

If thats the case can you tell me what my future holds also.......... ;D

Believe it our not Silsbee has a good offense which in my opinion could be 1 of the top 5 in SETX so I think they have a shot agianst Newton and Lumberton

so we will have to see what happens.......

Guest tigersvoice

What a stupid and ignorant post.  The last few seasons they have made the playoffs they made a couple rounds.

Last season the Tigers were beaten by Navasota is the second round.  The year before that the MISSED the playoffs when they lost their final two district games to Kirbyville (at Silsbee) and then lost to Jasper at Jasper.

You know I cant wait until Silsbee meets up with Lumberton. I believe it could be a good game but I dont believe that Silsbee's Defense can hold Lumberton's o-line or their defense , but it Could be a good game.

You don't think silsbee's D can hold lumbertons D? =)

The first of three tests will be Lumberton.  The players know it, coaches know it, and fans know it. The good thing for Silsbee is that they have a wonderful schedule to build off of.  They will learn a lot in the three games coming up before district....but they will teach a few things as well. 

I do like the talent and speed of this D.  Its going to be a good year of Tiger Football.

You know I cant wait until Silsbee meets up with Lumberton. I believe it could be a good game but I dont believe that Silsbee's Defense can hold Lumberton's o-line or their defense , but it Could be a good game.

You don't think silsbee's D can hold lumbertons D? =)

Ha  im from lumberton and lumbertons O line isnt that big.  its hard for us to run the ball so we haft to pass the ball.  We are really good at pasing the ball and the Qback can run the ball if he has to.  But lumbertons D holds their ground and is stingy so we will haft to see if the game will turn out like Houston Davis.  ( I dont think it will though)

So you are saying that they will lose to Diboll...... ::)   uuuummmmmm

lets ask everyone else on here if they agree with you on that.........

::);)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder