Bad news for golden triangle

Livingtson everyone knows that you should have a little better team than you have previously stunk up district 20 4a with the past few years.  You will not sneak up on anyone!  but do me a favor!  before you leave Livingston to come to golden triangle to kick everyones butt make sure you raise the levee up just a little bit to make sure there is plenty of water in the creek!  because if you plan on coming to the golden triangle with nothing more than a few returning starting starters and a 4-1 SCRIMMAGE over huntsville in your lunchbox then your probably going to be headed back up that creek without a paddle!!

Uh, ryker, first of all, this is just the second year for Livingston to be in 20-4A. Last year, their first year in 20-4A, they were district co-champs with Lumberton.

I suggest you do a little more research next time.

Actually, Livingston used to be in 20-4a back in the 90s. Not sure what year they left. You now how the UIL does things.

I think Vidor will have somethin to say about that..   Vidor looked really good

.....against Kelly! Come on. I know Vidor has a good team this year, but lets not go ordering state championship rings yet. Tell me they looked good after they play Central, Lumberton, Nederland, PN-G.......... When they've beaten the upper echelon of 20-4A, then I'll give them KUDOS! So far, they haven't beaten anybody.

I think Vidor will have somethin to say about that..   Vidor looked really good

.....against Kelly! Come on. I know Vidor has a good team this year, but lets not go ordering state championship rings yet. Tell me they looked good after they play Central, Lumberton, Nederland, PN-G.......... When they've beaten the upper echelon of 20-4A, then I'll give them KUDOS! So far, they haven't beaten anybody.

I for 1 can't wait for district. One way or the other!!!!

Livingtson everyone knows that you should have a little better team than you have previously stunk up district 20 4a with the past few years.  You will not sneak up on anyone!  but do me a favor!  before you leave Livingston to come to golden triangle to kick everyones butt make sure you raise the levee up just a little bit to make sure there is plenty of water in the creek!  because if you plan on coming to the golden triangle with nothing more than a few returning starting starters and a 4-1 SCRIMMAGE over huntsville in your lunchbox then your probably going to be headed back up that creek without a paddle!!

Uh, ryker, first of all, this is just the second year for Livingston to be in 20-4A. Last year, their first year in 20-4A, they were district co-champs with Lumberton.

I suggest you do a little more research next time.

I think Rykers assumption was that Livingston has played the golden triangle teams quite a few times in the past, when there were two 4-A districts here I remember them being in the same one with us, not to worry though, I'm going to step out on a limb here because I don't remember exactly what the record was, but Livingston is the only team L-Town plays that we have an overall winning record against.  ::):o:D

The good news for Livingston is that 20-4A is wide open.  IMO its a down year, and there are no clear cut favorites to run away with it.  I haven't seen anyone, yet, put on a jaw dropping performance.  Livingson has a good a chance as anyone.  At this point I don't think you can rule any of the 8 in this district out of one of the 4 playoff spots.

• 1 month later...

The good news for Livingston is that 20-4A is wide open.  IMO its a down year, and there are no clear cut favorites to run away with it.  I haven't seen anyone, yet, put on a jaw dropping performance.  Livingson has a good a chance as anyone.  At this point I don't think you can rule any of the 8 in this district out of one of the 4 playoff spots.

District beginning to look clearer. The Triangle is front runners ;D

The good news for Livingston is that 20-4A is wide open.  IMO its a down year, and there are no clear cut favorites to run away with it.  I haven't seen anyone, yet, put on a jaw dropping performance.  Livingson has a good a chance as anyone.  At this point I don't think you can rule any of the 8 in this district out of one of the 4 playoff spots.

District beginning to look clearer. The Triangle is front runners ;D

Week 10 could be epic at The Babe!

I guess if you take last years record of 0-10 for the bears.... you think that 4-1 MAULING of huntsville still holds any water??? I have posted it saying " watch out of LC-M they will be a spoiler for someone this year and will probably be in the hunt next year".... I guess the Lions helped me proof my point tonight :-D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder