PN-G Football Solid In Scrimmage vs. Memorial

I made the trip over to Port Neches to check out this scrimmage.  I'm not a "PN-G fan", but I have watched a few PN-G games in the past and this team really looks good. Doty, DeRon and Harmon are the real deal.  The first team defense didn't look too bad either. The secondary still needs some work IMO. It's amazing how far Faircloth & his staff has brought this team in such a short time. 

20-4A is going to be one of the toughest districts in the state this year and the 4 teams that survive to make the playoffs are going to have a lot to be proud of. 

I think it is great that 1-7 so far (not sure about Livingston) everyone is much better than last year. The district looks stroger than ever, but hopefully someone steps up and makes another deep run this year after playing in one of the tougher districts in the region.

I am very pleased at our progress. This district will really be tough this year. Good chance some teams that are regulars in the playoffs could be left out. I believe in most years this Indian team would get in the playoffs very easily, but this year the district is wide open. Who knows?

Do yall really think that PNG can beat Vidor and Lumberton?

YES!!!!!!!!

The games will be close, but PN-G can win both of them.  Vidor has to come to the Reservation, but PN-G goes to Lumberton.  The past years PN-G and Lumberton have played some great/close games.

It appears to me that when they were attending to him, he was favoring his Arm.  Couldn't really see that well.  One of the trainers was in the way.  It may be a broken arm or wrist...

I overheard one of there assistants say broken ankle when he was heading up to the pressbox.

Whats sad is why wasn't there a ambulance at the game, the kid had to lay on the field for over 20 mins waiting on one. From where I was sitting I was looking right at the play and you could tell it was the ankle or leg, his foot was pointing one direction and his body was the other direction, very nasty injury that I hope he can fully recover from.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33