What's happening in the Ham. Fan. Tournament

Guest Robinhood

Guest bleed orange

Silsbee opened bracket play with a 2-1 loss to Vidor, then defeated host Hamshire-Fannett 2-0 and Ozen 2-0 to claim 3rd place.

Silsbee is 11-2 on the year with 1 tourney championship and a 3rd. Not a bad start for a team that "some" folks were saying may miss the playoffs. ;)

I never said " Silsbee would miss the playoffs" but a loss to Vidor does make the playing field a little more even for now. Keep talking AAW, I will have my day. I promise. ;D

Silsbee opened bracket play with a 2-1 loss to Vidor, then defeated host Hamshire-Fannett 2-0 and Ozen 2-0 to claim 3rd place.

Silsbee is 11-2 on the year with 1 tourney championship and a 3rd. Not a bad start for a team that "some" folks were saying may miss the playoffs. ;)

I never said " Silsbee would miss the playoffs" but a loss to Vidor does make the playing field a little more even for now. Keep talking AAW, I will have my day. I promise. ;D

Bleed, I know you didn't say it, but a couple of people did, particularly one who was quick to point out I knew nothing about volleyball. ;)

I think Vidor is getting better.

Vidor definitely played better in this tourney than they did against Silsbee at Silsbee.  Silsbee came out flat and just couldn't seem to get in a rythm against them,  Vidor showed some excellent blocking and hitting and definitely wanted the win.  As for the district race, I think the Lady Tigers will absolutely be in the hunt and in my opinion have an excellent chance to take the title.

Vidor having beat silsbee was a momentary weakness in their seeming "bulletproof vest", however, i have to defend silsbee in the fact that they have beat Lumberton at every opportunity presented to them and Lumberton beat Vidor so explain the balance and order in that equation, please ;)

Vidor having beat silsbee was a momentary weakness in their seeming "bulletproof vest", however, i have to defend silsbee in the fact that they have beat Lumberton at every opportunity presented to them and Lumberton beat Vidor so explain the balance and order in that equation, please ;)

Vidor won the first game, lost the second pretty bad, but a couple bad calls by the ref made the second game difficult and Lumberton won by like 4-5... Either way, I think last year Vidor won like maybe 5-6 games at the most and we've matched that total already... Should be a good season finally :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder