• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmer 56

Jasper 14

...a little worse than last year

OUCH!

There's nothing more I'd like to see than for Jasper to prove me wrong and to knock them off.  I will most definitely be rooting for you guys...  I just gotta call it like I see it though...  sorry.     1st season coach/1st game of the season/#1 ranked opponent  

shut the passing down on gilmer,make them run the football.gilmer did not hurt wo-s on there running game it was there passing game. the mustangs did not put (NO PRESSER)on the QB and that  HURT. the best to you guys in jasper

A lot easier said than done. I think the dogs will be ok this year. But they will take a lickin' in this game. Gilmer by 30

The best stat I saw from the scrimmage was the 28 rushes that Atlanta had for -4 total yards. Our defense is very good and will be the key to a very successful season.

(WHO) is atlanta.but this dose not suprise me at all,gilmer has there 1-2 punch back from last year so NO SUPRISE at this endif gilmer ever comes up agnest a team that can put some heat on there QB, then it might be close

Atlanta is very similar to Jasper.  A town with a lot of history, expectations and talent that has receded from their former greatness.

(WHO) is Atlanta.but this dose not suprise me at all,gilmer has there 1-2 punch back from last year so NO SUPRISE at this endif gilmer ever comes up agnest a team that can put some heat on there QB, then it might be close

Atlanta is very similar to Jasper.  A town with a lot of history, expectations and talent that has receded from their former greatness.

They are the Rabbits and have  had some good teams through the years.  They have been down over the last several years but had some hoses over the years. Home of Ted Thompson former Oiler. Come on Skipper thought you knew your football.  ???

http://www.atlantarabbits.com/BPICS/SPORThistory.asp

what was the real reason gilmers head coach was wanting to leve gilmer.on 3adownlow understand he is still not a happy camper,someone in the know tell me

don't know, but usually the answer is "follow the money"!  if he is "unhappy" and "might" leave then he "might" get a hefty raise.  Then many coaches (as well as other professionals) leave for more money anyway!

what was the real reason gilmers head coach was wanting to leve gilmer.on 3adownlow understand he is still not a happy camper,someone in the know tell me

Jeff Traylor is about as hapy a camper as I have ever seen. He is a hometown guy, has a kid that is in the 10th grade that is a very good athlete and also a younger son. I don't forsee Jeff going anywhere. Just wishful thinking by some out of towners I guess ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin