Hot Off The Press!!!!! LC-M will win district.

They will not win district BUT they should COMPETE better than in past years. They have already outworked some groups from the past. Good luck to the Bears and Coach C. He will be an asset for ALL the LCM programs not just FB.

THAT bar is not very high---LCM was pretty bad last year.

there is one reason LCM will never win district....they LACK TALENT plain and simple all the kids at lcm are players that couldnt play at wos

I disagree, they DO have talent. Bad thing is that since the demise of the football program, all the athletes are playing Baseball only. Im sure with Crouches return, the kids will play both sports again.

I am confused???  how can LCM be a sure bet to win district when another thread says that PNG is a sure thing...I guess everyone needs to fire their coaches at the end of each season so they can be guaranteed a district championship every year  ;) ;) ::)...that seems to be the key to success if you listen to some on this board!

I am confused???  how can LCM be a sure bet to win district when another thread says that PNG is a sure thing...I guess everyone needs to fire their coaches at the end of each season so they can be guaranteed a district championship every year  ;) ;) ::)...that seems to be the key to success if you listen to some on this board!

Razor, let me sort this out for you, there will be a 10-way tie for district champion and playoffs will be determined with a coin toss.  ;D

Razor, let me sort this out for you, there will be a 10-way tie for district champion and playoffs will be determined with a coin toss.  ;D

I thought you'll prefered secret meetings? lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86