Lutheran High North High School - Houston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

I have never said how good we are, or how good we are going to be....I just hope we can play hard compete...(coach speak) ;)

The kids have been on the court, just not all together.  When Dickie releases his roster (college jargon) then you can google them all and see how hard they have hit the court!!

They have all played together in our fall league.....See Houstonpreps.net, and go to the "Locker Room Talk" section for a semi report.

OK I think I have read enough.. I see you are putting together a Monstar of young talented ballers!!! I don't know if you want SETX to know but I am going to let the cat out of the bag!!!

From what I see there is two post 6'9 & 6'8, a 6'7 wing, 6'4 guard and a 6'5 pg!!!!  Is that right?  This is their freshman and sophmore recorded heights?  Are they taller?  If I am not wrong a see 4 sophmores and one junior starting!  Young, BIG team!!!  Will they have the guard trouble Ozen had against Dunbar & SOC or are they the real deal??? If so WOW!!  These young horses are already known on the National scale too!

Nevin Johnson

Donrad Knowles

Michael Carey

Wannah Bail

I have never said how good we are, or how good we are going to be....I just hope we can play hard compete...(coach speak) ;)

The kids have been on the court, just not all together.  When Dickie releases his roster (college jargon) then you can google them all and see how hard they have hit the court!!

They have all played together in our fall league.....See Houstonpreps.net, and go to the "Locker Room Talk" section for a semi report.

DV, man it's funny how our activities keep getting pulled in close proximity. Chris Gaston, LHN ( on Sundays:), BluecHIPS, Bluechip wife, etc, etc, bah-hhh!

DV, man it's funny how our activities keep getting pulled in close proximity. Chris Gaston, LHN ( on Sundays:), BluecHIPS, Bluechip wife, etc, etc, bah-hhh!

ooops! We're married, I didn't mean we were seeing another woman. People may take that statement wrong. ;D

ooops! We're married, I didn't mean we were seeing another woman. People may take that statement wrong. ;D

So you and DVare playa playa???

Guest DickVitale

Now THATS the pot calling the kettle black! No sir, not me...married and I love my beautiful wife, bro!  ;) And I am not just saying that because she is sitting directly behind me either!! ;) ;) :D

Coach, please tell me the truth. You didnot acquire the services of Anthony Hobbs, the kid  from Hobbs, New Mexico? Why not just put your team in NBA D League and get some competitive play ;D

You blew out the competition this past weekend, or maybe I need to be quiet so your s.e.texas teams won't back out :D

Guest DickVitale

No and to tell you the truth, they did inquire about us to send him here initially, but they ended up going the public route thanks to some persuasion...I was doing no offering to anyone...you beg him to play, you have to beg him to stay...Was not going to do it.

My guys have been playing hard in the fall league, and I like what I see, but we still have some work to do. (more coachspeak  ;)) We play here Wednesday night vs. Galena Park, and we are in Mike Kundstadts Pearland Shootout Saturday at Pearland High School...We play Galveston Ball at 10:15, Elkins @ 2:00, and Strake Jesuit @ 5:00.  I have to tie my hands and duck tape my mouth during those games, because we are still not allowed to coach! :D :D

No and to tell you the truth, they did inquire about us to send him here initially, but they ended up going the public route thanks to some persuasion...I was doing no offering to anyone...you beg him to play, you have to beg him to stay...Was not going to do it.

My guys have been playing hard in the fall league, and I like what I see, but we still have some work to do. (more coachspeak  ;)) We play here Wednesday night vs. Galena Park, and we are in Mike Kundstadts Pearland Shootout Saturday at Pearland High School...We play Galveston Ball at 10:15, Elkins @ 2:00, and Strake Jesuit @ 5:00.  I have to tie my hands and duck tape my mouth during those games, because we are still not allowed to coach! :D :D

Are these games open to the public?  i might be Htown bound this week!

Guest stevenash

I think I will wait for Oct. 3(?)  with Yates, Wheatley, North Shore, Bellaire, Westbury Christian, and others show up for this years tourney.

Will those up and coming Longhorns be there?  Oops sorry, I forgot.  They are too busy in universal offseason

I think I will wait for Oct. 3(?)  with Yates, Wheatley, North Shore, Bellaire, Westbury Christian, and others show up for this years tourney.

Will those up and coming Longhorns be there?  Oops sorry, I forgot.  They are too busy in universal offseason

Well, actually they (two of them)practiced yesterday with Jamel Outler (6'3 g Bellaire HS) who recently signed with Texas Tech and another player from Yates (forgot his name). Hopefully these workouts will offset H-F's universal workouts ;)

Guest DickVitale

Tell you what BLUEDOVE, I hear those boys that you have are pretty darn salty....Ever think about getting those boyz out of H-F and into a solid PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL? For academic reasons, of course! ;) I know of one........ ::) ::)

Guest DickVitale

Oh, AAW, I can promote our schools academics ALL DAY LONG!  ::) ::) ::);) Families move to Houston from Hamshire-Fannett all of the time.... ::) ::)...OK no, it would DEFINITELY be a FIRST, but his boys could be TRAILBLAZERS!!! :D :D