Lutheran High North High School - Houston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Thats a shame.... ::) ::)..Welcome to the familly!! Rytes Warriors, Franchize All Stars......then Lutheran North!! Its like being in the mafia!! For life...Well at least until HS graduation!! :D :D :D....So when are you guys moving to Houston?  ::) ::)...OK, OK, I thought I would give it a shot, at least!!

Guest DickVitale

Actually I will have just 3 Seniors (all on the football field and will be reserves anyway) 1 junior, 9 sophmores, and 1 freshman....We will probably start 4 sophmores and a junior.  99.99% sure of it. We will be young.  Just have to teach a lot and keep them playing hard.

Actually I will have just 3 Seniors (all on the football field and will be reserves anyway) 1 junior, 9 sophmores, and 1 freshman....We will probably start 4 sophmores and a junior.  99.99% sure of it. We will be young.  Just have to teach a lot and keep them playing hard.

The Gods are truly looking down upon you and your program. What a blessing! ;)

MR.Blue and MR.Dick Enter the McDonald Texas Invitational To urn.In Pasadena Texas This Year Were We Can See This Great Team. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHY

MR.Blue and MR.censored Enter the McDonald Texas Invitational To urn.In Pasadena Texas This Year Were We Can See This Great Team. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHY

They have basketball in Pasadena again? :D

When does the season start for private schools?

Nov. 2nd

This is just too long to wait for basketball. They should shorten the schedule for football. No one knows whose screwing up anyway, because they all have helmets covering their face.

Went to the fb game the other night, seats were wet, pop corn was stale, night air was miserable and got beat by 30 plus.........

Guest DickVitale

Nov. 2nd

First official practice is October 19, we can scrimmage starting the week of  Oct. 26, and yes, our first game can be played on Nov. 2. Seems like an ETERNITY! :D

Nov. 2nd

This is just too long to wait for basketball. They should shorten the schedule for football. No one knows whose screwing up anyway, because they all have helmets covering their face.

Went to the fb game the other night, seats were wet, pop corn was stale, night air was miserable and got beat by 30 plus.........

I love telling football fans how easy the game is because all you do is run or tackle. Nothing hard about that.

Guest tigersvoice

Nov. 2nd

I love telling football fans how easy the game is because all you do is run or tackle. Nothing hard about that.

It's gotta be neat to have a brain the power of yours.

Nov. 2nd

Silsbee? I'll excuse you for your comment.

Guest tigersvoice

Nov. 2nd

Silsbee? I'll excuse you for your comment.

I'll compete with you in anything that you choose - especially intellect.  No need for an excuse from you.