Lutheran High North High School - Houston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I hear you................I think that HJ is trying to get High Island and Spurger on the schedule this season as well!!!!!! ::) ::)

Last time I checked with ample time given you can back out of a game..................WOS did it!!!!  DV you have been there since May......you could have dropped a game and added Willowridge or Wheatley to the schedule!!! :D :D

You know whats funny? I called BOTH of those schools for games, and Wheatley's coach said he was on the "hot seat" (in which he ended up being reassigned to Worthing HS anyway) and Willowridge said that their AD would not allow them to play private schools unless in a tournament.  Believe me I TRIED TO GET EM!  ;)

I bet u did. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BO, it looks like it was more than "just paperwork" that has gotten these kids ineligible. ::)

Care to explain why these young men cannot play? The way you put it, it was just a mere formality, just file the proper paperwork so to speak.

Would TAPPS be this begrudging just to keep these players from participating EVER in their league just because of some "paperwork"?

Because of their situation he cannot comment on it on any public media outlet!  Also, the LN coach did not coach any fall ball events.  His Dad coached and an associate coached.  No one else coach any fall ball event. 

Guest DickVitale

Once again....wrong information.... ::) ::) ::)...Next time you want to make something up, do it about Kelly High School...They are and will be attending Lutheran North through graduation.  Yesterday was a GREAT day and VICTORY for Lutheran North....Thats all I will say about that... ;) ;)