Lutheran High North High School - Houston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Does anybody know if the head coach,  - Jan Lohmeyer - listed on their website- www.lutheranhighnorth.org  is stepping down or is he returning next year. I had heard a new coach was hired but it was from a very questinable source.

Dav-J, are you affiliated with Luthern North?  Or why the question out of the blue?  It is not exactly one of the best known schools is Houston.

Does anybody know if the head coach,  - Jan Lohmeyer - listed on their website- www.lutheranhighnorth.org  is stepping down or is he returning next year. I had heard a new coach was hired but it was from a very questinable source.

Dav-J, are you affiliated with Luthern North?  Or why the question out of the blue?  It is not exactly one of the best known schools is Houston.

I had heard recently they were looking for a new coach and also looking to add a couple of games to their schedule.

Actually, Lutheran is currently enrolled in three area tournaments... They wll drop one if they get into another larger tourny...  Eventually I hope you guys all get over this little bickering that you all do...  It is kind of getting old... I bet if the you all try, you can do it!!!!

We have tried and the virus keeps coming back!!!!!

All viruses are fed and mutated some where... Most where once helpful!  I believe you all have turned an opinionative person into the anti-Christ...  Yes he is cocky, bold, and abrasive, but you all play into it and become the same if not worse!! None of you are "good guys' in that mess... I personally think all of you add value to this board including the virus as you have named him. You guys instigate situations too!!!!!  He is far from  100% right, but you all are just as far!!!!

Short..........this person has shown hatred towards all schools in SE Texas except for the "Almighty" Ozen and just recently PAM.  He thinks that he is GOD and that he is above everyone on this board.  He has brought everything onto himself with his sarcastic and racist remarks.  

We have tried and the virus keeps coming back!!!!!

All viruses are fed and mutated some where... Most where once helpful!  I believe you all have turned an opinionative person into the anti-Christ...  Yes he is cocky, bold, and abrasive, but you all play into it and become the same if not worse!! None of you are "good guys' in that mess... I personally think all of you add value to this board including the virus as you have named him. You guys instigate situations too!!!!!  He is far from  100% right, but you all are just as far!!!!

Respectfully disagree with just about everything you said.  It's about class.  A person earns respect does not demand it. The person in question could take any thread and turn it into a meaningless argument of nothing. I found him entertaining at best, in a debate, he was too easy.........

OK!!!!

But I am first to admit that souteast Texas has not been strong as it was in the 90's with the larger schools... Central, Westbrook, and Memorial have all dissapointed.  After a hiatus Silsbee has begun to come around, HJ comes to play, Kountze has not been strong, but overall small school ball just doesn't get the recognican!!!  He doesn't have to like any one of our schools, this board would be boring if we all had the same views and no contrast!!!

Well it is not my battle, back to the thread!!!!

I am the first to admit that I push him to the limit at times, but I have never started anything.  He makes a comment then I chime in.  I could care less about any other school in SE Texas other than HJ, but I never talk down to the other schools and claim that their players are no good like he did.  He claims to have been a college coach and a high school coach, but he does not act like it.

Guest DickVitale

I believe LSC-PA won 9 games last year.....since you are counting assistant coaching w's, what about the state title and the 36-0 record? You must have forgotten that one... ::)

Guest DickVitale

That remains to be seen...09-10 looks real promising, but tell me this...How many rings have you or better yet, CAN you win? You must have a college education to participate in my field, and that you do not have, therefore making it impossible to gain such an honor....Maybe you can wear Clay's around the house.... 8)