Lutheran High North High School - Houston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

I think legacy and Hamshire Fannett would have a close game ;D

Lol not in 2013 though.

2013 HF Horns will go 38-0 with average margin of victory being 19 pts.  The first of several consecutive state titles as per bluedove.

Dove, nobody touches my karma negativily or positive... I have been on the sam for at least a year or two!!! I have quite a few post but I guess I piss no one off  and make no one happy... Neutral groud!

Don't you just hate dealing with peole like that? You never know their true feelings.

Dove, nobody touches my karma negativily or positive... I have been on the sam for at least a year or two!!! I have quite a few post but I guess I piss no one off  and make no one happy... Neutral groud!

Don't you just hate dealing with peole like that? You never know their true feelings.

Yeah, but Dove I aint all that nice!

Dove, nobody touches my karma negativily or positive... I have been on the sam for at least a year or two!!! I have quite a few post but I guess I piss no one off  and make no one happy... Neutral groud!

I thought you said you straddle the fence ??? kinda like Central does during district play.

Dove, nobody touches my karma negativily or positive... I have been on the sam for at least a year or two!!! I have quite a few post but I guess I piss no one off  and make no one happy... Neutral groud!

I thought you said you straddle the fence ??? kinda like Central does during district play.

That can be painful if you slip  ;D

Guest stevenash

Is LHN that good? Will they be playing anyone else besides L.C> in beaumont?

They should be ver-r-ry good with the talent thats enrolling there  :-X

that may be true, but can they compete with the Longhorns aka 2013-2015 AAA champs?

They should be ver-r-ry good with the talent thats enrolling there  :-X

that may be true, but can they compete with the Longhorns aka 2013-2015 AAA champs?

lets see something: 2013-2009 = 3 1/2 years...and you know how fast time runs. ;)

They should be ver-r-ry good with the talent thats enrolling there  :-X

[/quote

enrolling?  :D I think they have another word for it.

They're enrolling to get an education at a respectable school and play basketball during the season.

A school like that is not different that "MOST" private schools.  How many of the athletes that say Kelly has would be there if it were not for sports.........None most likey!!!  Lutheran North is the same way..............these athletes are allowed to come to school there because of there athletic ability.....not because of their intellegence.  Nothing wrong with that either though!!!!  Kudos to the schools who can recruit!!! ;) ;) ;)

A school like that is not different that "MOST" private schools.  How many of the athletes that say Kelly has would be there if it were not for sports.........None most likey!!!  Lutheran North is the same way..............these athletes are allowed to come to school there because of there athletic ability.....not because of their intellegence.  Nothing wrong with that either though!!!!  Kudos to the schools who can recruit!!! ;) ;) ;)

I guess thats why you (HJ) had some Liberty County students a year or so ago.