Best Passing QB From Your School?

Guest Lions

Guest bleed orange

Clint "Taco" James, 1979 QB for Orangefield. Yes I am a homer.  He was a receivers dream. He had a touch on the ball. The best at Orangefield was Jeff Granger and John Modica.

Guest bleed orange

back in 63 david foster all american

You are old skipper. In 63 I was 1 year old. ;D Was that the year JFK was killed?

Lumberton was Tony Eckert. the key word is PASSING for the poster who said Luttrull. Luttrull was a great runner but wasnt a passer. he will even tell you that.

Eckert went on to start at Tyler Jr College for 2 years and was all conference as a sophmore and then went to SMU where he played on and off for 2 years.

Guest bleed orange

back in 63 david foster all american

You are old skipper. In 63 I was 1 year old. ;D Was that the year JFK was killed?

I'm with Skip, it's all relative. Some of the kids on varsity today have parents that graduated in 1993.

Sorry but you are old too. Just like me. ;D

I'd have to say Dusty Evans for H-D, I played with him in '01 (his senior year), that year we led the houston area in total offense per game 5A-1A, we were 2A at the time...think we averaged close to 600 yards a game with at least 80% of it being passing! I'm not sure of his stats, but I know our first district game he threw I think 5 td passes(4 to one reciever) in the first half and sit down the whole 2nd half. Guy had a cannon!

Faircloth is a excellant coach no doubt or Permian would not have hired him,but they did get alot of talented transfer atheletes in the area.Big Oil brought em in-Daddy's/Mothers w/job promotions.Other towns did it too.How do I know this?Senior Branch Mgr.for big West Texas oil tool co.many yrs.Question will PNG be a better team?I really hope so just for one of my Bronco coaches Riley Burnett.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder