Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just having fun,apparently that offended you. But I do care when I am called out by someone over what was meant as a joke. I guess those icons mean nothing. And when I replied I didn't want to do it behind a user name. So as from as I am concerned wos87 this is over. I won't argue with someone over high school football, believe it or not it is just not that important. Bye.

I was just having fun,apparently that offended you. But I do care when I am called out by someone over what was meant as a joke. I guess those icons mean nothing. And when I replied I didn't want to do it behind a user name. So as from as I am concerned wos87 this is over. I won't argue with someone over high school football, believe it or not it is just not that important. Bye.

i thought you were done 5 or 6 posts ago....  :-\

oh, wos by 28!

this should be one of the best games .mustangs at hooks house and all those loud nederland fans and a state ranking on the line wow.the dogs have a very good football team this year as always thay do.the stands on nederland side should almost be full,thats one thing i like about the nederland fans, thay never let there kids down win are lose. 28-14 wo-s in a very hard nose exciting game

west orange had to meny kids  just standing around  no going after the ball ,not likein the years past all 11 on top of the ballNOT THIS YEAR

The Defense is Young, Young. They'll be fine. Quit worrying about scrimmages so dam much ;D.  Need to worry about the injuries, not good!

After seeing WOS scrimmage @ Vidor I think we can win against WOS. I like our chances.

Good luck is all I have to say to that!  Using THAT logic... after seeing how we did against Dayton in that scrimmage and comparing that to how Nederland has done against Dayton in the recent past I'd say we're doing just fine!!   ;D

SCRIMMAGE

WO-S 14

Vidor 14

Non-District Game

WO-S 33

Nederland 13

District Game

Nederland 35

Vidor 23

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online