Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS will be favored by at least 21 points till the 3rd round of the playoffs in every game on the schedule till maybe the third round of the playoffs. Heck in district , besides Silsbee, it could be 40.

So I all the talk from now on is poppy cock.

I don't think we will be favored by 21 over Silsbee.

WOS will be favored by at least 21 points till the 3rd round of the playoffs in every game on the schedule till maybe the third round of the playoffs. Heck in district , besides Silsbee, it could be 40.

I agree, td. I say the Stangs will be favored over the Tigers by 6 to 10 points, but that's all.

I agree, td. I say the Stangs will be favored over the Tigers by 6 to 10 points, but that's all.

That sounds about right. Although I think that might be too much. Don't get me wrong I think and want the Mustangs to win but not only does Silsbee have a good team they always give us fits.

If my memory and history are correct we had a 3 year winning streak (2001-2003). That was enough time for Hooks to go bald scratching his head and wondering what the heck went wrong. I always enjoyed playing WOS. Great discipline and definately the D is what kept that team together throught the years. I remember the game in WOS when we came from behind to win was exhausting. That was a great "never-say-die" effort by both teams. NED just had the upperhand. But yes, overall, WOS has the better record. That doesn't always equal a better team and a "W."

If my memory and history are correct we had a 16 year winning streak (1980-1995) against Nederland and have had a MORE RECENT 3 game winning streak (2004, 2005 and 2008) as well.

We also have an active 7 game winning streak against PN-G (something Ned has never done in 84 years)...

...and an active 6 game winning streak against Silsbee.

;)

;D ;D ;D

Good luck to all in '09

That's all true but in the 6 wins that Nederland has over WO-S in three decades, 5 have come under Neumann and three of the loses have been by 5 points or less. It hasn't come quite as easy in the last few years.

hay speveto.this is a new year .nederland will be ready to play and get after the mustangs,i dont think we will see a 300 yard game by eny wo-s player this year.ok now u said something about silsbee,you better watch what you say my friend,we are going to there house to play and man oh man what a tuff place to win games just ask hooks and his coaching staff.silsbee players that are back from last year have not forgot last years game. PS i still have flash backs on that game lol. heck i just might haft to sit in the car this year lol lol 

i think most of the wo-s faitfull are going to be in shock when thay find out who will be thompson right hand man this year. with what i have tolds with the speed of the linemen this year ,he will be able to do  diffrent things and this is where his right hand man is going to be able to help.this is going to be a fun year for the kids at wo-s

skipper  (a fun year for the kids at WOS) ??????  what about us  fans?  i expect  you and the rest of us to have a blast for for the whole 16 game season.  i think WOS will start the season playing great and get better every week.  i have cancelled my xmas vacation so i can go to Dallas for the big game in December.

skipper  (a fun year for the kids at WOS) ??????  what about us  fans?  i expect  you and the rest of us to have a blast for for the whole 16 game season.  i think WOS will start the season playing great and get better every week.  i have cancelled my xmas vacation so i can go to Dallas for the big game in December.

speveto,

i like your enthusiam. you might get a little bored during district, you have spot at bulldog stadium catching a few of our games.

Good point!  Thompson's a good one.

You Nederland fans should remember just as six of your victories have come as Neumann has been in charge, your last 3 game win streak the Mustangs were without Thompson!  I believe the Stangs record with Thompson is 26-3!!!  Good luck dogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder