Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coop, this is the most excited i have seen  thompson  in a long long time.the BIG guys are working on speed drills and running the stands with ther  sand bags on there backs.sunday at church a few BIG TIME mustang fans told me,that the QB has a shot gun arm and  loves to roll out he  has cat eyes as they said, whatever that means lol

Coop, we have a real good kicker. If the Stangs happen to fumble in their own territory we might get a FG.

How many points do you think the Stangs will give up?

My best guess would be no more than 14. If your kicker is as good as you say then I would say at the very most 17. That is still a whole lot of points for them to give up. I would take the under on 17 for sure.

It must be bad when all you can say about your team is that they have a good kicker.  ;D

Coop, we have a real good kicker. If the Stangs happen to fumble in their own territory we might get a FG.

How many points do you think the Stangs will give up?

Correct me if I am wrong, but just in the last nine seasons the Mustangs in 2000 got all the way to the State Title game (6th Round of Playoffs) in 4AAAA and made it to the State Semi-Final game in 2005  (5th Round of Playoffs) in 3AAA.  I do understand that the last two seasons that the Mustangs have lost in the 3rd round of the Playoffs, but I don't really think that the Mustangs have had that impossible of a time in the third round this decade.  They are (2-2) in 3rd round games just in the last nine seasons.  Just the fact that they have been to four 3rd round games in the last nine seasons says alot, and in my opinion I believe some people are reading way too much in to the last two 3rd round losses.  Just my opinion, but the GURU has spoken!!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but just in the last nine seasons the Mustangs in 2000 got all the way to the State Title game (6th Round of Playoffs) in 4AAAA and made it to the State Semi-Final game in 2005  (5th Round of Playoffs) in 3AAA.  I do understand that the last two seasons that the Mustangs have lost in the 3rd round of the Playoffs, but I don't really think that the Mustangs have had that impossible of a time in the third round this decade.  They are (2-2) in 3rd round games just in the last nine seasons.  Just the fact that they have been to four 3rd round games in the last nine seasons says alot, and in my opinion I believe some people are reading way too much in to the last two 3rd round losses.  Just my opinion, but the GURU has spoken!!!

I agree with you.  I think that sometimes people tend to forget that these kids are fallible and that no one wants to win MORE THAN THE PLAYERS!  I don't think that WO-S' record is too shabby and yes, I would have loved to gone farther each year.  When you are parent of a child who has busted his behind and given all he can give and he is crying, looking for you after a loss in the playoffs (especially as seniors)...I'll just say that you tend to look past how it looks/feels to the fans and everyone on the outside because in the end, it's all about the kids.

I agree with both of you.The thing is when wo-s dropped to 3A everyone was expecting a state crown pretty quick.We were to dominate 3A easly and we have in our district and bi-district,but in the state as a whole there are some pretty salty teams on the same level as wo-s.

Guest Brubaker

i hope this  young  man can kick 50 and 60 yard FG if he can then nederland might get 9 points. the only way the stings will have a bad game is if thay  get lazy and i dont see that will happen

Nederland may have the best kicker in the state this year, best in the area by far.

i hope this  young  man can kick 50 and 60 yard FG if he can then nederland might get 9 points. the only way the stings will have a bad game is if thay  get lazy and i dont see that will happen

Nederland may have the best kicker in the state this year, best in the area by far.

So a prediction of 9 points against WO-S is a possibility then?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245