2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been raining all morning pretty hard in Bridge City.  We need the rain but I think it might be too much for the PA field.

I would like to see some games tonight though.

Those in the know, please keep us posted.

Lazeek,

I missed you out there tonight...got there late. Congrats to both TC and Vidor on advancing to Final Four.  If Vidor hits like they did tonight, they could give TC a battle. 

Kudos to PA on hosting another 1st class tourney.

Daddy we left as soon as our game was over.  Hopefully tonight we will have a reason to stay and watch the 2nd game.  I know that Vidor #2 is a good team, but so is TC.  It is time for the TC bats to show up in this tourney............they have not thus far!!!!

Thanks a bunch Gents. As some of you may know  The Goat went out of town and I have not had a chance to go by the fields yet, I've been trying to take care of some personal things, but as soon as I can I'll give u guys an update on the fields.

OH OH, I would get into a lot of trouble if I didn't say this. Its not just The Goat and THAGHOST, me personally I'd like to thank the two Concession Stand women, and also Lump, Alfredo, and Jenifer for all of their hard work and Dedication.

We have been very impressed with the way Port Arthur has put on this tournament.  I know it is not easy and a lot of work goes into it.  We have had a great experience and have really enjoyed it so far.  I just wanted to say thanks.  We are looking forward to some great baseball tonight if we do not get rained out.  Go Vidor!!

OH OH, I would get into a lot of trouble if I didn't say this. Its not just The Goat and THAGHOST, me personally I'd like to thank the two Concession Stand women, and also Lump, Alfredo, and Jenifer for all of their hard work and Dedication.

You better remember those Ladies, every time I go up to the concession stand they are busting their butts! Great job Ladies, that's a hard job!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder