2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

Thanks lazeek!!!!! TD where do you coach? 643-yes they would hate it and the way they would express it would be to get on here and tell you just how bad ,unsportsmanlike,pitiful, or indecent you are for using all the knowledge you have to help your team out. That is what a Coach does right?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very impressed with T.C. and Orange throughout the tournament.   I felt like the sportmanship displayed to our team by all the other teams was outstanding.  We didn't have any issues.  I would also like to say that I really liked the Gilbert kid from Orange.  That kid had some surprising power with the bat.   He was a lot of fun to watch every time he came up.   Also, the Kash kid from T.C. is an amazing ball player both on offense and defense.   I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the tournament and being around such amazing kids.  Every team has plenty to be proud of.  

Thanks lazeek!!!!! TD where do you coach? 643-yes they would hate it and the way they would express it would be to get on here and tell you just how bad ,unsportsmanlike,pitiful, or indecent you are for using all the knowledge you have to help your team out. That is what a Coach does right?

I coached in Orange when we played league. I actually coached the kids that are 10 now when they were 6 and 8 in all stars and both years we made it to the State tournament. Not because of me though, because of the kids that I coached and their parents that allowed me to actually coach them.

BTW I believe with every thing that I have that it is a coaches job to do every thing for his team to help them win (within the rules of course). I feel if I ask a kid to leave it all on the field and play as hard as he can and give me all he has then I owe that child and his parent the exact same thing.

I now coach a 10U select team that I have a son playing for. I also have a league 8 year old playing for a 9U select team.

congrats to vidor. good luck in irving. yall will represent gt well.thanks to pa for being great hosts and preparing the fields after the rains. as for slade and i, we will miss pinto and the coach pitch era, but our kids in orange are ready to learn and play kid pitch. again..great tournament. also thanks to all the coaches and parents who made it an awesome experience for all the kids!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder