2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet...............TC actually has the Yankees coming to us instead of having to fly the kids out!!!!! :D :D :D

When i say flying them out I mean I talked with the front office in TOLD them we weren't coming unless they sent the team plan as well foot the bill for ALL expenses.  8) IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I said it in the other post but after tonights scrimmage, I still say T.C. ought to be fine!!! Their strokin the ball !!!! Way to go defense! Balls caught in the air in the outfield and nothing thru the infield, WAY TO GO DEFENSE!!!!! Oh yeah, by the way, were still coming with the power baby!!!  ;D

TC scrimmaged the Vidor Pirates 7U Select team last night and it was good for both teams I feel.  Congrats to the Vidor SS who hit a 3 run homer in the 1st inning.  The Vidor 2nd baseman is a stud!!!!  TC hit the ball well and Greyson Kash hit two bombs to center field last night as well.  Best of luck to the Vidor 7U select team at the World Series.  Thanks to Clint and Hal for bringing the boys to Sour Lake to play on the short porch!!!!! :D :D

Hey coaches, Hal and Clint, I wasnt making any derrogatory comments towards yalls team. You all have a great bunch of players! I was strictly going off of what I saw from our team and the way they played. Hope ya'll didnt take the post above the wrong way guys!  Thanks for coming out and helping both teams out! ;D

Hey coaches, Hal and Clint, I wasnt making any derrogatory comments towards yalls team. You all have a great bunch of players! I was strictly going off of what I saw from our team and the way they played. Hope ya'll didnt take the post above the wrong way guys!  Thanks for coming out and helping both teams out! ;D

My feelings are hurt.

TC scrimmaged the Vidor Pirates 7U Select team last night and it was good for both teams I feel.  Congrats to the Vidor SS who hit a 3 run homer in the 1st inning.  The Vidor 2nd baseman is a stud!!!!  TC hit the ball well and Greyson Kash hit two bombs to center field last night as well.  Best of luck to the Vidor 7U select team at the World Series.  Thanks to Clint and Hal for bringing the boys to Sour Lake to play on the short porch!!!!! :D :D

Thanks for the comments on the 2nd baseman. He is my son and works very hard. He is nagging me right now to hit him ground balls.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder