2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are waiting to see how the scrimmage goes! LOL!

LOL! :D Yeah that is funny.. Vidor 1 will be 1 and Vidor 2 will be 2.... 

VP93 we at TC know that Vidor is the team to beat.  We are just glad that we get to see them in person before the tournament to see what we are up against. ;D ;D

The team to beat should be the team your playing. We at Vidor have always went about it that way. Its kinda hard to strategize in pinto how or where the kids will hit the ball every time as you can in tee ball. Everyone over looked Groves last year and they made it to the championship. I saw a certain team last year play and I left thinking they were the team to beat as did the umpire. They lost the next to games. A little hint "don't put to much on the scrimmage tonight". Good luck to yall..

They are waiting to see how the scrimmage goes! LOL!

LOL! :D Yeah that is funny.. Vidor 1 will be 1 and Vidor 2 will be 2.... 

VP93 we at TC know that Vidor is the team to beat.  We are just glad that we get to see them in person before the tournament to see what we are up against. ;D ;D

The scrimmage is good for one reason and one reason only........................to play someone other than the kids that you have been playing in practice for the last month or so!!!!!!

Your right, if both teams come to play, but its seems both teams are just going to play mind games with each other.

I am willing to bet anything that TC plays their kids were they are suppose to play and will take it very serious.  I was just having fun earlier.  There still is a question mark or two, but all other spots have been solidified.  I would say that you will see a few outfielders shuffled and the catcher.  Everyone else is very solid.  I just hope that they do it like a game situation instead of letting each team bat the lineup each inning played.

Well,so much for the scrimmage. The coach upstairs thought otherwise than playing baseball in Vidor today. Everyone can say who the team to beat is but u know,the bottom line is this,these. Are 7&8 year old kids. I don't care what anybody says,these youngsters are still unpredictable from day to day. From what I seen in the past few years,there ought to be a lot of good games. The talent is there and I can't wait to see these liTtle men in action!!!!

I just drove by the ballpark in Port Arthur and they were working on the field and it looks great.  They have painted the exterior of the dugouts and also painted portions of the exterior of the concession stand.  Also there is a "nice" portable fence set up in the outfield.  The fence is about 8 feet high and 160 down the lines and 180 to center.  The field has been mowed and they were watering the infield while I was there.  Should be great for this next weeks games.  Great job guys!!!!!! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder