2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like 2 thank all you guys and young men for all your help with that monster of a tarp. We borrowed that darn thing from Orange and MAN you have 2 have a crew to get that thing out on the fields. Again, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED!!!

Looking forward to some good games tomorrow.  Vidor really woke up with the bats in the 5th and 6th inning against Orange.  We had really good defense all game.  Hard to stop a bomb over the fence though.  That was a great hit by the Orange player.  I know that boy was super excited.  I am anxious to see who we will play tomorrow.  Good luck to all. 

Congrats to Taylor Gilbert and his rocket over the fence!  :D ;D :o

Great job Vidor!  You played an awesome game-lots of super catches, great hits and excellent base running!!  This is an impressive group of kids and coaches.  Good luck tomorrow night. 

Coach Green, everyone has bad days and I feel like yall had one cause I've seen your ballclub play b4 and know how well your squad can play. On the same note, idk who could have stopped Vidor's sticks the last half of the game. They really come alive and were on fire!!!  I said it last year and I'm gonna say it again, great bunch of athletes at this level from the GT!!!  Ought to be an exciting game but Go get'em T.C. ! May the best team win but special wishes go out to T.C.!  Sorry coach Green but wood really like to see us advance! Looking forward to a great game!

Well heck , I hope I didnt say something wrong? Not one single post on the thread all day. Not even hey Ghost,hows the fields? I know its hot,dry, the infield grass is dying because of this southeast Texas weather but Im O.K. cuz I get to see my kid play a Baseball game tonight!!! Man I was kinda anctious(?) to hear what everybody had to say  today but hey I guess we'll let the kids talk for themselves tonight! May the game go with out ill will,injury,unsportsmanlike conduct, but most of all, may  the best team WIN!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83