BISD vote on Ozen Basketball Coach Delayed

Are people not questioning all this like they did PN-G's football coach process?

To be honest with you, I think BISD is doing this to try and cause a stir. I think they want more pub on this and wasn't getting the attention they thought they deserved and now they are trying to create a buzz.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I truly didn't post that question as a slap to the face either. I really don't know the situation and was curious. I remember a lot of Beaumont people talking trash on PN-G's situation so I am wondering if the same is going on now with BISD.

If I was one of the finalists and the board couldn't decide on me after this process I can't say I'd want the position now.  If Coop wasn't joking and they truly were allowing Joubert in at this stage of the process I'd pull my name and tell them to stick it.  Besides Joubert needs to come to Silsbee when Travis leaves.

I truly didn't post that question as a slap to the face either. I really don't know the situation and was curious. I remember a lot of Beaumont people talking trash on PN-G's situation so I am wondering if the same is going on now with BISD.

To tell you the truth, I could really care less. I also didn't care much about the PN-G coaching thingy either. Just hire a blasted coach already is what I say...

IMO, this should be Saveat's job.  This decision should have been made months ago.

I think they were trying to celebrate the kids of district athletic achievements and had too much on the agenda including the retiring of a 13 year board member. It just wasn't the right board meeting to handle that task.

Yes I am sure that was it!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

If I was one of the finalists and the board couldn't decide on me after this process I can't say I'd want the position now.  If Coop wasn't joking and they truly were allowing Joubert in at this stage of the process I'd pull my name and tell them to stick it.  Besides Joubert needs to come to Silsbee when Travis leaves.

I wasn't joking.

Guest baseball25

Joubert will prob get it....They prob want saveat in more of a adminstrator role since he is the Ass. principal so thats something they will use if they hire jobert...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Drugsstore0
    Newest Member
    Drugsstore0