New season for West Sabine baseball

dang he must didnt let S.H. son do what he wanna to do...lol i couldn't work at that place, its not what u know its who u know.

I do not know either party involved here, just a word of advice.......IMO.  player_2009, you need to get used to hearing that statement, it will have its effect on you at one time or another after High School.  The truth about the statement is that who you know gets your foot in the door and what you know or don't know surfaces really quick in your performance on the job.  Don't let this change affect your game.  Good Luck wth the rest of Ditrict Play.

The soap opera known as the 2009 West Sabine Baseball season continues.  In a reversal of his decision last week, West Sabine AD Tod Stark reinstated Head Baseball Coach Will McInnis.  You have to wonder whether the Administration of this school has a clue what they are doing.  Does anyone know whether this came from the Supt, school board, or Stark changing his mind.  Whoever is was needs to get a clue, this is the kind of thing that ruins a season, not that baseball is very high on Starks list anyway.

Reinstated? Is this true? Man, if they were going to reassign him in the middle of district play, you would think they would have something so concrete that they wouldn't reinstate him. If they didn't have something concrete, you wouldn't think they would have reassigned in the first place.

Sounds funny, but not in a comical way. A coaches reputaion and a teams season on the line?

If he did something to get reassigned then do it and if not , talk to him and get on with it.

Not from there by the way and even root for another team in that district, but Will used to be a good guy when I knew of Him. 

Coach Bryant met with the team after Coach Starks last decision and told the boys that he thought it would be best if he backed completely away from the team so there would be no distractions.  Coach McInnis was never receptive to Coach Bryant.  After all, he did not need any help he took a team to state in his first season. 

Coach Bryant met with the team after Coach Starks last decision and told the boys that he thought it would be best if he backed completely away from the team so there would be no distractions.  Coach McInnis was never receptive to Coach Bryant.  After all, he did not need any help he took a team to state in his first season. 

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!  He did not take HIS team to state....he just drove the bus for the coaches that worked these boys and made them the team they were......we'll see his team next year.......I've seen the preview....and it's not pretty...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Yes. I can't add the graphic though. Maybe @Austin1985 can. 
    • Israel is a very important ally to the US, in terms of security, intelligence gathering and many actions that have hindered nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.  Are they our most important, don't know, but I don't see the UK taking care of some of the problems Israel does, yet they are still a very important ally, I think it's a silly argument. To say that the Middle East is not as close to a global threat as Russia and China may be true today, but if Iran develops nuclear weapons, it will be at the disposal of maniacs that will fly into buildings screaming Allahu Akbar and fully expecting to see their 70 virgins on the other side.  Israel has played a big part in keeping that from happening.  China and Russia have restraints in place that the religious fanatics do not, that places the global threat from them on a whole new level, imo.  Not to mention the countless terrorist organizations they fund globally, with US money, I will add. Not sure the necessity to rate our allies, they're all important.
    • The Middle East is not close and have never been close to a threat on a global (or most important US threat as Russia china) you think the government is more concerned with the Middle East over them? And if either two attacked,Israel wouldn’t be on anybody mind. the UK would and it’s not close the uk is our greatest ally even in the Middle East Uk is our greatest ally. Other than political talking points what have the state of Israel done for the US.   Side bar I started a thread awhile ago about Israel . Few responses.. why is a Christian nation so Eager to defined those who consider the phrases king Jesus, Christ is king offensive.    If we can protest Ukraine we should be able to protest the state of Israel. Take away religion and there the exact same.
    • It's 2 towns trying to get tickets all at the same time. We have a history of crashing sites..lol
    • The problem as well as that all of the social justice warriors, influencers, and instigators repeat these lies in the immediate days after the event, garnering outrage.  But when they're proven false they never go back and rescind their outrage-causing posts, they just move on to the next one.
  • Topics