Girls..Nederland vs. Huntsville Updates..Nederland Wins!!!!

Guest setxgal

Wow the refs have let this game get out of control. One girl was slapping the back of one of the Ned girls. This is the type of calling, or lack of, that gets people hurt. Nothing called either way card wise. Must have left them at home. We had two attacks on our goalie after the play.  However. Nederland girls win!

Oh, you mean like Nederland did against PNG in the last game?  Yeah, that happens when a team realizes they don't have a chance of winning.  It's a shame though when their only goal is to take another player out. Shows a lack of sportsmanship ... lack of class.

Guest setxgal

Oh, you mean like Nederland did against PNG in the last game?  Yeah, that happens when a team realizes they don't have a chance of winning.  It's a shame though when their only goal is to take another player out. Shows a lack of sportsmanship ... lack of class.

the 'bash Nederland thread just because they aren't PNG' is closed .......This is the "NEDERLAND WINS over HUNTSVILLE".....please don't take anything from our girls....they played an amazing game

soccermum...must have been you in the first PNG/Ned match who screamed for the whole new reservation to hear..."Hey Nederland, this ain't no Mid-County Kindness tonight!"...nice sportsmanship

No, I wouldn't yell such a thing.  I make one factual comment and I'm jumped.  I'm not a Nederland hater and know quite a few girls on the team.  I think the rivalry between the two teams is fun for the night of the game as long as everything is kept legit.  Otherwise, I believe both teams should support each other no matter who they are playing.

Guest setxgal

i agree with Soccermum...dont complain about physical activity at the end of a game when your winning....but yet, dish out the physical activity when down 4-0 for the district championship...it goes both ways...PNG FAN

The Huntsville girls were way way more aggressive than anyone that I have ever seen around here, and part of that was because they were allowed to play that way by the refs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin