21-3A for 09-10 yr

Guest A-TOWN

Guest stevenash

Silsbee should handle HJ this year each time they play!!!! ::) ::) ;D ;D

HJ probally wont win over thirty games this year.....another down year.

Yep, you can kinda see Dandy Don singing *turn off the lights* for HJ. But I'm sure it was fun while it lasted :)

Yes, HJ is anticipating the total domination that will take place from 2012-2015

Could there be a computer glitch that interfers with the Global System these three years?

NO- There will not be any glitches.  One individual continues to occupy a dreamworld and I am simply adding fuel to the fire.  By then, I can assure you that the arc of many of the shots taken will be influenced by a micro- signal from certain Ipods.    Certain "uncooperative" referees will experience excessive amounts of electricity in their systems.  Gestapo needs to get "up to speed" in the technology world or it will lose much of its effectiveness.  Its going to be real interesting.

And you have no idea that you all are heading straight towards a train wreck.

Some of us are just not as "enlightened" as others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ probally wont win over thirty games this year.....another down year.

Yep, you can kinda see Dandy Don singing *turn off the lights* for HJ. But I'm sure it was fun while it lasted :)

Yes, HJ is anticipating the total domination that will take place from 2012-2015

Could there be a computer glitch that interfers with the Global System these three years?

NO- There will not be any glitches.  One individual continues to occupy a dreamworld and I am simply adding fuel to the fire.  By then, I can assure you that the arc of many of the shots taken will be influenced by a micro- signal from certain Ipods.    Certain "uncooperative" referees will experience excessive amounts of electricity in their systems.  Gestapo needs to get "up to speed" in the technology world or it will lose much of its effectiveness.  Its going to be real interesting.

And you have no idea that you all are heading straight towards a train wreck.

Some of us are just not as "enlightened" as others.

Thats because you don't listen.

Heard that Silsbee will be getting a move-in guard from Louisiana. Played the point last year at a 5A school.......

Your info is wrong. He is not from Louisiana, he is from Arkansas. He was all state PG, '6"2 soph.

Also, the Tigers will get a shooting guard from Yates. ;)

Heard that Silsbee will be getting a move-in guard from Louisiana. Played the point last year at a 5A school.......

Your info is wrong. He is not from Louisiana, he is from Arkansas. He was all state PG, '6"2 soph.

Also, the Tigers will get a shooting guard from Yates. ;)

I thought the Yates guard was coming to Huntington?........

Yes Yates another almighty school!!!!  I guess that Shannon Robinson or the reigning 3A MVP Jarvis Benard are not worthy of playing at Yates then are they!!!

Robinson and Benard were phenomanal, but mannnnn those guys from yates were flat UNbelievable. This being said, I Pick HJ to win it.

Guest spinks

Here we go again.  They were phenomenal on the 3A level.  Also because another believes they are phenomenal and you don't doesnt make you right.  Two opinions.  That's it.  Yours holds no more groud than his.

Yes Lebron was phenomal, but don't dare lump in Kendrick, Stephen & Omar in with him.  That's completely ridiculous.

Lebron James was PHENOMENAL....Kendrick Perkins was Phenomenal....Stephen Jackson was Phenomenal....Omar Sneed was Phenomenal...Get my drift?...Those 3A kids are nowhere CLOSE to phenomenal....NOWHERE CLOSE....Come on spinks, man, be for real.... ::)

Here we go again.  They were phenomenal on the 3A level.  Also because another believes they are phenomenal and you don't doesnt make you right.  Two opinions.  That's it.  Yours holds no more groud than his.

three opinions...I agree withh Dickie. ;D

HJ 2012, are you retarded? All THREE of the guys I mentioned play PROFESSIONALLY FOR PAY...ALL THREE HAVE TITLES PROFESSIONALLY AS STARTERS...Ridiculous? You are crazy....In high school these players were PHENOMS....There have NEVER been any PHENOMS out of HJ...Never has and never will. Accept it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest spinks

Lebron James was PHENOMENAL....Kendrick Perkins was Phenomenal....Stephen Jackson was Phenomenal....Omar Sneed was Phenomenal...Get my drift?...Those 3A kids are nowhere CLOSE to phenomenal....NOWHERE CLOSE....Come on spinks, man, be for real.... ::)

Here again.......one of two things.......you cannot read or you cannot interpret.  I said they were phenomenal on the 3A level.  My interpretation of phenomenal and yours are different.  What Bernard did to lead that team to the State tournament was indeed phenomenal in my eyes.  None of us ever compared them to those you mentioned but I believe both had phenomenal 3A careers. 

Guest nostradamus

TABC thought Jarvis was "phenomenal enough" to be 3A player of the year.....the second "non phenomenal" player of the year to come out of HJ in the last 3 years.

Phenomenal.....Gimme a darn break.... ::) ::)

I remember talking to a kid in Dallas who at the time was in high school about 3 years ago. He gave me some advice and the pitfalls about kids playing in AAU. I'm sure it holds true to high school ball. He told me he would recommend any kid to seek and find a sorry team to play on. I'll let those who are willing to ponder on this advice.

Guest stevenash

Dickie - Consider the FACT that the word phenomenal is a relative term subject to the values and/or perceptions of the beholder .  Some might think it is phenomenal that you are portraying yourself as the interpretation/definition police

No Dickie you are.  Just because the three you mentioned along with Lebron play for pay does in no way put them in his class.  You've lost your mind.  How many league MVP trophies does this threesome have?  

HJ 2012, are you retarded? All THREE of the guys I mentioned play PROFESSIONALLY FOR PAY...ALL THREE HAVE TITLES PROFESSIONALLY AS STARTERS...Ridiculous? You are crazy....In high school these players were PHENOMS....There have NEVER been any PHENOMS out of HJ...Never has and never will. Accept it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder