21-3A for 09-10 yr

Guest A-TOWN

WO-S will never be a "basketball school"...too many obstacles to over-come. But it can and will be competitive year in and year out on the hard wood. The coaching staff in the last 7 years has fought hard to put this program back on the map.

Thats good to hear. Good luck with your program. ;)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

1. Silsbee

1. H.J.

2. OF

3. W-O.S.

4. H.F.

5. B.C

Silsbee and HJ goin co-champs again this year.

watched Silsbee play and watched H J play in summer games, JMO If HJ slows game to a half court game I would give the edge to HJ they have a stronger in side game Silsbee has no real size inside. But they have lots of speed. And can really shoot. Again JMO. Two real good teams

hey Joe if you saw Silsbee and they had no inside size then ou two 6'6 returning players must not be playing.....  Silsbee should have plenty of size next year.....

Sorry the game I saw they were not there . Hope to see them play some more this summer And maybe they will  be there. They are supposed to play Koun. Monday

• 2 weeks later...

hey joe if you saw Silsbee and they had no inside size then ou two 6'6 returning players must not be playing.....  Silsbee should have plenty of size next year.....

The predicted starting five for Silsbee will be '5"9 Hill, '6"2 Lane, '6"4 Stallworth, '6"7 Barnes, '6"7 Thomas. But, Silsbee may not start both bigmen. They could go with '6"0 Bolton, '6"2 Harris, or '6"3 Johnson on the wing.

hey joe if you saw Silsbee and they had no inside size then ou two 6'6 returning players must not be playing.....  Silsbee should have plenty of size next year.....

The predicted starting five for Silsbee will be '5"9 Hill, '6"2 Lane, '6"4 Stallworth, '6"7 Barnes, '6"7 Thomas. But, Silsbee may not start both bigmen. They could go with '6"0 Bolton, '6"2 Harris, or '6"3 Johnson on the wing.

:o :o :o

No shooting guards!!!!!  Totally different team for Silsbee this year.  Last year with Byers, Walters and Robinson shooting outside and now teams should be able to pack it in on them and make them beat you with the bigs or beat you from outside.

:o :o :o

No shooting guards!!!!!  Totally different team for Silsbee this year.  Last year with Byers, Walters and Robinson shooting outside and now teams should be able to pack it in on them and make them beat you with the bigs or beat you from outside.

Very true, Lazeek. I spoke with Travis and Ira and they both commented that this will be a very different Silsbee team this coming season. They will try to take advantage of their size and make it a half court game. You will most likely see scores in the 40's, 50's, and 60's from the Tigers rather than the 70's, 80's and 90's.

They still have a couple of shooters coming up from the JV, but not as prolific as the three that has graduated. It will be very interesting to see this type of Silsbee team play. One advantage I see, we will have a taller PG('6"2 Lane) which should enable him to get some passes inside.

Guest stevenash

Silsbee should handle HJ this year each time they play!!!! ::) ::) ;D ;D

HJ probally wont win over thirty games this year.....another down year.

Yep, you can kinda see Dandy Don singing *turn off the lights* for HJ. But I'm sure it was fun while it lasted :)

Yes, HJ is anticipating the total domination that will take place from 2012-2015

Yep, you can kinda see Dandy Don singing *turn off the lights* for HJ. But I'm sure it was fun while it lasted :)

Yes, HJ is anticipating the total domination that will take place from 2012-2015

2013-2015 ;)

Could there be a computer glitch that interfers with the Global System these three years?

Guest stevenash

Could there be a computer glitch that interfers with the Global System these three years?

NO- There will not be any glitches.  One individual continues to occupy a dreamworld and I am simply adding fuel to the fire.  By then, I can assure you that the arc of many of the shots taken will be influenced by a micro- signal from certain Ipods.    Certain "uncooperative" referees will experience excessive amounts of electricity in their systems.  Gestapo needs to get "up to speed" in the technology world or it will lose much of its effectiveness.  Its going to be real interesting.

NO- There will not be any glitches.  One individual continues to occupy a dreamworld and I am simply adding fuel to the fire.  By then, I can assure you that the arc of many of the shots taken will be influenced by a micro- signal from certain Ipods.    Certain "uncooperative" referees will experience excessive amounts of electricity in their systems.  Gestapo needs to get "up to speed" in the technology world or it will lose much of its effectiveness.  Its going to be real interesting.

And you have no idea that you all are heading straight towards a train wreck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder