**HJ vs. Lubbock Estacado...HJ FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were beat.....not even close.

wowwww.. Soo Whose up for 145 more pages... ;D  ;D

I am ...  They are having an all-star game in Angelina county... I think it would be a good idea to have an all-star game between 18-3a and 21-3a. Anyone agree?

Actually Babyboi All Star games can only be played by Seniors.  So Jacoby, Phillip and Avery would not be able to play.  However we would have Jarvis, Shannon, Trey, Nick, Brady, Tyler (OF) and Watson (WOS).  That would be a solid top 7 but we have no size!!!!!  Guard heavy team!!!

Your right.. 18-3a would blow out 21-3a ... That wouldn't be a fun game to watch....

Starting 5 - Spikes 5'7", Bailey 5'7", Alex Cloudy 6'3", Thomas Davis 6'5", Corey Garrett 6'8"... That team would beat up on jarvis and whoever else 

Come on there.  Give credit where credit is due.  ;D  Spikes and Bailey are both 5'8"!  :)  That inch could make a huge difference.  :)

Actually Babyboi All Star games can only be played by Seniors.  So Jacoby, Phillip and Avery would not be able to play.  However we would have Jarvis, Shannon, Trey, Nick, Brady, Tyler (OF) and Watson (WOS).  That would be a solid top 7 but we have no size!!!!!  Guard heavy team!!!

i think it was a guard heavy team that beat Silsbee.  ;)

Your right.. 18-3a would blow out 21-3a ... That wouldn't be a fun game to watch....

Starting 5 - Spikes 5'7", Bailey 5'7", Alex Cloudy 6'3", Thomas Davis 6'5", Corey Garrett 6'8"... That team would beat up on jarvis and whoever else 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... oh wait you serious?  :D :D

Powers is right, only seniors can play and 18-3a seniors would pick apart 21-3a seniors in the post and gaurd positions..  Jarvis is a great player (one of the best in the region) but I would take Bailey over him in a one on one game anyday...  They just can't match up with 18-3a senoirs in an all-star game

I would take Robinson and Benard over Spikes and Bailey anyday.  Spikes and Bailey can shoot outside better than Benard and Robinson but the ability to get to the rim would be the difference.  Inside 18-3A would cause some serious troubles for 21-3A!!!!!

All star games!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin