**HJ vs. Lubbock Estacado...HJ FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

heck of a season. keep your heads up. jarvis and trey. wow. what a four years. congrats jarvis on the most points scored in hj history,what an accomplishment. and not to mention in four years you go to the state tourney twice. that's a dremm come true. trey, beast mode. you had some of the best dunks i've ever seen by a highschooler. not only that you were a beast down low. yall two were a dynamic duo that were alomost impossible to stop. i hope yall both go to the next level and shine. once again heckLE of a season.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

I will give my analysis about 9pm

Here is my analysis........

HJ lost   :'(

Thanks so much st4life  very insightful  far superior to the Digger Phelps and Bobby Knights of the world

i listened to the game on here but did not get to make it there. :( sounded like it was a great game our hats should go off to the team and the coaches for making it there and playing a great game and having a great season. the way things have been going tfor our basketball program we will probably be there next year also. h-j is know for a good basketball team and outstanding coaches this will not be the last time that our team gets to play in the drum

I can only say congrats to H-J on great season, but when will any teams of today take free throw shooting seriously. You want to win the big games, become great free throw shooters, all of you out there who play the game. Learn to shoot free throws, I have seen to many great teams get beat at the free throw line. You dont have to look any further in this game. Just look at the numbers. I think H-J missed 13 and they lose in ot by 4

Great Season Hawks. I was always worried about the depth of the Hawks and when Ricossa fouled out with about 6 min left in the 4th quarter i got extrememly worried, then they had to play OT without him......it hurt to lose him with that much time left to play. Turnovers and Free throws were also a killer. Great season Hawks!!! Most didnt think you would make it to the Regional Tournament, much less the STATE tournament, nothing to hang your heads about. Great Year!

I thought I they lost...I saw some pretty testy HJ fans on my way to the weight room earlier. That's a shame we couldn't get one for 21-3A this year. So much talent!  Estacado might really hurt someone if they make half of their shots from behind the arc. One ugly weekend in Austin  :-\

HJ did a great job. These group had a great season and proved they were the best of the area.

Hats off

HJ got there.  That's a big accomplishment.  I think Silsbee would have matched up better, but we will never know.

Would have thought that Silsbee would have matched up better with Jasper also!!!! ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty