HJ HAWKS ARE STATEBOUND!!!

man where did all the silsbee fans go.  Not trying to start anything but two days ago some fans lived on this site.

Still picking feathers out of their teeth!    ;)

Congratulation HJ on a well earned victory!  Now win state!  :)

Hey there plenty of tiger fans on this site we have noyhing to be ashamed of we overloked jasper and it cost us , we just open the door for hj that's all now that yall are there don't dissapoint watch out for dallas madison they are very tough and are the favorite silsbee just thought that since they beat them by 44 that they would roll them and jasper was ready they will learn from this trust me. Tiger fan for life.

Hey there plenty of tiger fans on this site we have noyhing to be ashamed of we overloked jasper and it cost us , we just open the door for hj that's all now that yall are there don't dissapoint watch out for dallas madison they are very tough and are the favorite silsbee just thought that since they beat them by 44 that they would roll them and jasper was ready they will learn from this trust me. Tiger fan for life.

Guest stevenash

Just no real interest anymore. The season was cut short, so I let it be that. It's a shame to see such a great team go down like that. Congrats to HJ, but I sure would've liked ya'll to go through Silsbee to get there.

Excuse me but when you speak of the "great team" shouldn't that be the one that advanced?  I sense the inference here is that the "great team" lost to a "mediocre (and lucky) team who then, by virtue of the inferred luck, "gave" the chance to advance to a lesser than "great team".  If that is true, then did the same thing happen in the regional final last year to the team, who a few games before, beat the "lucky" team by a substantial margin(at the Montagne Center) only to lose to the "lucky" team in the final?    HMMMMMMMMMM  can't remember anyone postulating that theory at that time.

Just no real interest anymore. The season was cut short, so I let it be that. It's a shame to see such a great team go down like that. Congrats to HJ, but I sure would've liked ya'll to go through Silsbee to get there.

Excuse me but when you speak of the "great team" shouldn't that be the one that advanced?  I sense the inference here is that the "great team" lost to a "mediocre (and lucky) team who then, by virtue of the inferred luck, "gave" the chance to advance to a lesser than "great team".  If that is true, then did the same thing happen in the regional final last year to the team, who a few games before, beat the "lucky" team by a substantial margin(at the Montagne Center) only to lose to the "lucky" team in the final?    HMMMMMMMMMM   can't remember anyone postulating that theory at that time.

There had to be some help from "unknown sources"

Guest stevenash

Here is a very "novel" thought for those seeking to "disprove" the authenticity of the HJ Regional Championship.

1.  Congratulations Silsbee for winning the 2008 Regional Tourney in spite of losing 2 of three pre tournament

contests to your arch-rival Hardin Jefferson.  You proved you were the better team at the time it mattered

most.

2.  Congratulations HJ for winning the 2009 Regional Tourney in spite of losing 2 of three pre tournament contests

to your arch-rival Silsbee.  You proved you were the better team at the time it mattered most.

Could someone please let me know if there is a lack of logic in those two statements because it seems reasonably compelling to me.

Guest stevenash

Excuse me but when you speak of the "great team" shouldn't that be the one that advanced?  I sense the inference here is that the "great team" lost to a "mediocre (and lucky) team who then, by virtue of the inferred luck, "gave" the chance to advance to a lesser than "great team".  If that is true, then did the same thing happen in the regional final last year to the team, who a few games before, beat the "lucky" team by a substantial margin(at the Montagne Center) only to lose to the "lucky" team in the final?    HMMMMMMMMMM   can't remember anyone postulating that theory at that time.

There had to be some help from "unknown sources"

I can't decide if you are referring to gps or mind games.

Here is a very "novel" thought for those seeking to "disprove" the authenticity of the HJ Regional Championship.

1.  Congratulations Silsbee for winning the 2008 Regional Tourney in spite of losing 2 of three pre tournament

contests to your arch-rival Hardin Jefferson.  You proved you were the better team at the time it mattered

most.

2.  Congratulations HJ for winning the 2009 Regional Tourney in spite of losing 2 of three pre tournament contests

to your arch-rival Silsbee.  You proved you were the better team at the time it mattered most.

Could someone please let me know if there is a lack of logic in those two statements because it seems reasonably compelling to me.

Let it go.

Why are you trying to start something, Nobody is making excuses are implying anything.

Jasper outplayed Silsbee and that is what it is.

Congrats to HJ

most.

That's funny, I haven't seen anybody try to disprove HJ's regional championship. If you are suggesting that McLovin's post is trying to disprove HJ, you are reaching.

Oh, and the two statements that you have made are very logical.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder