ST4life - Please use this thread to tell us

Guest spinks

how you really feel about things in general.  You know, stuff like "was your mother frightened by your father"?  Were you bullied in elementary school?  Is there a conspiracy out there to keep you from seeing scoreboards?  Were you possibly the victim of a monsterous dunk in a game and consequently quit basketball because other kids laughed at you?  Do you see a lot of black helicopters flying around?

Did George Bush really intentionally create the 9-11 attacks?  And, of course, is Elvis still alive?

how you really feel about things in general.  You know, stuff like "was your mother frightened by your father"?  Were you bullied in elementary school?  Is there a conspiracy out there to keep you from seeing scoreboards?  Were you possibly the victim of a monsterous dunk in a game and consequently quit basketball because other kids laughed at you?  Do you see a lot of black helicopters flying around?

Did George Bush really intentionally create the 9-11 attacks?  And, of course, is Elvis still alive?

now that really is funny

His imaginary friend wouldn't play with him when he was little..........

Guest stevenash

Nolook-  it is unfair for a licensed psychologist to participate in these discussions

Nolook-  it is unfair for a licensed psychologist to participate in these discussions

I call it field training.....lol

If you want to know how he thinks you must get inside his head. Think about what he does everyday besides bash HJ on this site. I got it. He wakes up when his Tigers alarm clock goes off, roles out of his maroon blankets in his Silsbe Tiger pj's. Goes to the kitchen and gets some frosted flakes because just like the Silsbee Tigers and Tony The Tiger, "THEEEEEIIIIIIRRRRR GREAT!!!!" Then he goes to his living room where he has a copy of the HJ Silsbee game from last year at the regional finals, pops it in the vcr and watches it five times until its time to go check the mail to see if the copies of the two games Silsbee won over HJ have come in yet and then goes and pops them in the vcr and sits back. Except he runs to the tv at the part where Trey dunks and then records over it with a fantastic Silsbee three. And then he comes and gets on this site where he bashes HJ for hours on end and on a very rare occasion looks stupid...

That is ST4lifes day.

So yall know, I am in no way making fun of Silsbee or anyone from Silsbee(well....mabey ST4life) in this post.

Guest tigersvoice

If you want to know how he thinks you must get inside his head. Think about what he does everyday besides bash HJ on this site. I got it. He wakes up when his Tigers alarm clock goes off, roles out of his maroon blankets in his Silsbe Tiger pj's. Goes to the kitchen and gets some frosted flakes because just like the Silsbee Tigers and Tony The Tiger, "THEEEEEIIIIIIRRRRR GREAT!!!!" Then he goes to his living room where he has a copy of the HJ Silsbee game from last year at the regional finals, pops it in the vcr and watches it five times until its time to go check the mail to see if the copies of the two games Silsbee won over HJ have come in yet and then goes and pops them in the vcr and sits back. Except he runs to the tv at the part where Trey dunks and then records over it with a fantastic Silsbee three. And then he comes and gets on this site where he bashes HJ for hours on end and on a very rare occasion looks stupid...

That is ST4lifes day.

So yall know, I am in no way making fun of Silsbee or anyone from Silsbee(well....mabey ST4life) in this post.

8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is ST4lifes day.

I got to give credit where credit it due!!!!!!!!  That is the best post you have ever made Cowboy4jc!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is ST4lifes day.

I got to give credit where credit it due!!!!!!!!  That is the best post you have ever made Cowboy4jc!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

;D

Thanks man.

That is ST4lifes day.

thats hilarious!

That is ST4lifes day.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spinks you really need to think about what you type down on here. You are talking about a persons mother and father, not only that someone daughter, sister, son, brother. It's all fun and games on, I know I'm on here all the time, but just like calling out players and coaches on here it's probably is not a good idea to call out someones family. You mite get the attention from someone that you really need to avoid. Now you mite just laugh and blow this post off, but you really need to think about it.

Guest ST4life

spinks you really need to think about what you type down on here. You are talking about a persons mother and father, not only that someone daughter, sister, son, brother. It's all fun and games on, I know I'm on here all the time, but just like calling out players and coaches on here it's probably is not a good idea to call out someones family. You mite get the attention from someone that you really need to avoid. Now you mite just laugh and blow this post off, but you really need to think about it.

I would listen to him spinks cause you dont know me or my family.......

Guest stevenash

As if you know Spinks or his family.  Also, Stiger85, the context of the message initiated by spinks  obviously was one of referring to someone who seems slightly mentally imbalanced as opposed to "calling out" any member of his/her family.  The "frightened mother by father" is commonly used  by ne'er do wells as a convenient excuse for misdeeds.

So before you make veiled threats, try to grasp the meaning and intent of that to which you refer.

121297ROOMforwalls.jpg

Guest ST4life

As if you know Spinks or his family.  Also, Stiger85, the context of the message initiated by spinks  obviously was one of referring to someone who seems slightly mentally imbalanced as opposed to "calling out" any member of his/her family.  The "frightened mother by father" is commonly used  by ne'er do wells as a convenient excuse for misdeeds.

So before you make veiled threats, try to grasp the meaning and intent of that to which you refer.

121297ROOMforwalls.jpg

I think you seem slightly mentally imbalanced.............

I dont care if he was refraining to be me being crazy just dont put my mother into the equation or he can meet me after the next Silsbee vs. HJ game and everyone else that has something to say about my family.....

Guest tigersvoice

121297ROOMforwalls.jpg

I realize that you won't do it, but I'd stay out of this one if I were you, Nash.  Besides, we don't know what you said, anyway.