will it make a diffrence at west orange -stark

skipper

we all know  ARE SHOULD know its not the coaches that make the kids look good ,its the kids that make the coaches look good . you know it and i know it just away of life in west orange.its easy to be a coach if you have the kids to do the job and the line is getting longer  at there school. now  its your turn

There are definitely players that are helping make the coaches job easier. But this is due to what Dan Hooks has built. Winning breeds winning and this is the case. When the younger kids can just strive and look forward to being Mustangs( in this case), it makes the coaches job easier. Winning encourages the younger ones to carry it on. This is the case with most winning programs.

we all know  ARE SHOULD know its not the coaches that make the kids look good ,its the kids that make the coaches look good . you know it and i know it just away of life in west orange.its easy to be a coach if you have the kids to do the job and the line is getting longer  at there school. now   its your turn

I didn't know you felt Hooks, coach T and all the other WOS coaches played such a small role in the programs success. According to your statement any coach could be successful at WOS.  ???

While I think that both statements are true... the coaches make the kids look good and the kids make the coaches look good...coaches and a good chemistry among coaches lends to a program's success.  The fundamental key to WO-S' success is DISCIPLINE!  Without that, players are just kids with talent.

we all know  ARE SHOULD know its not the coaches that make the kids look good ,its the kids that make the coaches look good . you know it and i know it just away of life in west orange.its easy to be a coach if you have the kids to do the job and the line is getting longer  at there school. now   its your turn

So, what you are "trying" to say is that any coach could go to WOS and be just as successful as Hooks. I am not buying that.

I have often questioned your intelligence on these football matters, but have given you the benefit of the doubt. That no longer is the case now. You sir, have no clue.

well ok i will back up on this  just a little.wo-s  has lost alot of coaches over the years,dang good ones at that, but loseing top notch coaches still not stop these kids from doing great things on friday nights.sure  the kids needs coaches i was just kidding aggie, my lord son sorry if i upset you  lord shakes.coach  hooks has always done a super job of finding  replacements for his staff and i feel sure when dan ,retires i do belive we all know who will fill his shoes both guys where the same size shoes  coop.

well ok i will back up on this  just a little.wo-s  has lost alot of coaches over the years,dang good ones at that, but loseing top notch coaches still not stop these kids from doing great things on friday nights.sure  the kids needs coaches i was just kidding aggie, my lord son sorry if i upset you  lord shakes.coach  hooks has always done a super job of finding  replacements for his staff and i feel sure when dan ,retires i do belive we all know who will fill his shoes both guys where the same size shoes   coop.

Sorry,,, just had to give you a hard time on your first post. Hooks always finds a way to reload with players and coaches. I'm sure there's a lot of good coaches standing in line to be a part of that program. Its somewhat true for the students too.

well ok i will back up on this  just a little.wo-s  has lost alot of coaches over the years,dang good ones at that, but loseing top notch coaches still not stop these kids from doing great things on friday nights.sure  the kids needs coaches i was just kidding aggie, my lord son sorry if i upset you  lord shakes.coach  hooks has always done a super job of finding  replacements for his staff and i feel sure when dan ,retires i do belive we all know who will fill his shoes both guys where the same size shoes   coop.

Sorry,,, just had to give you a hard time on your first post. Hooks always finds a way to reload with players and coaches. I'm sure there's a lot of good coaches standing in line to be a part of that program. Its somewhat true for the students too.

Yall are assuming those positions will be filled. I wouldn't count my chickens.

I thought that at first...but now WOS might HAVE to before the dust settles.

???

???

So your expecting Board and Administrative support?  ???

???

So your expecting Board and Administrative support?  ???

I'm saying the dust hasn't settled yet.  I think the board and Admin will support Hooks in whatever he needs/wants for assistant coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder