HJ vs. Liberty Tue. 8pm In Dayton

KFDM COOP

HJ should come away with the win, but stranger things have happened.

Name three

I can name you three. #1 Splendora beat HJ in the 2005-2006 season so there is a history between the 2 vs. 3. in 22 and 21-3A. #2 The game is in Dayton about 10 miles from Liberty. It's going to be somewhat of a home game. #3 HJ isn't that good as the past 2 season

HJ should come away with the win, but stranger things have happened.

Name three

I can name you three. #1 Splendora beat HJ in the 2005-2006 season so there is a history between the 2 vs. 3. in 22 and 21-3A. #2 The game is in Dayton about 10 miles from Liberty. It's going to be somewhat of a home game. #3 HJ isn't that good as the past 2 season

ok first of all you only named one strange thing not 3 and secon of all how do you get that HJ is not as good as in the last years?? they are 32-6 that is pretty dang good

listen u guys have had a good season but the talent level at hj isn't  what it used to be.. the bench is terrible.. the reason for the success is the great coaching staff one of the best in the state and the big 3 who are able to take over at any time in the game. I most say im am realy impressed by the development of the young center and the point guard has done a good job taking care of the basketbal and running the offense

listen u guys have had a good season but the talent level at hj isn't  what it used to be.. the bench is terrible.. the reason for the success is the great coaching staff one of the best in the state and the big 3 who are able to take over at any time in the game. I most say im am realy impressed by the development of the young center and the point guard has done a good job taking care of the basketbal and running the offense

uhmm you have no right to call our bench terrible... no matter how good ur starters are you cant go 32-6 with a terrible bench so you need to give the bench a little credit too.. they're young, most of them this is their first varsity year so dont bash them...

HJ over liberty by as many as they want...

oh and i heard at the baseball scrimmage against liberty saturday some liberty fans said and i quote "oh well we'll take care of yall in dayton on tuesday" that has to be the joke of the year...  ;D

I have every right to get on here and express my opinions on this basketball team.. I have not called any singal individual out on here.. I am giving my honest opinion and I feel the bench is very weak..there is a difference bewteen talent and experience... I hope hj goes deep in the playoffs and there bench proves me wrong along the way.. I just feel like the talent is down but yet u guys have manged to win over 30 games and a co district title that just tell u what king of program u guys have..

I have every right to get on here and express my opinions on this basketball team.. I have not called any singal individual out on here.. I am giving my honest opinion and I feel the bench is very weak..there is a difference bewteen talent and experience... I hope hj goes deep in the playoffs and there bench proves me wrong along the way.. I just feel like the talent is down but yet u guys have manged to win over 30 games and a co district title that just tell u what king of program u guys have..

your right you did not call out a single individual you called out 7 players

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder