HJ vs. Liberty Tue. 8pm In Dayton

KFDM COOP

For those that have labeled HJ as having a down year, no being tested, etc.  I will have you know that the 6 losses that HJ has have come from 5 teams that all made the playoffs this season.  Here are the losses:

Nederland 4A

Central 4A

Kingwood Park 4A

Lufkin Hudson 3A #20

Silsbee 3A #10

Silsbee 3A #10

I would also add that 4 of the 6 losses came at home for the Hawks!!!

The Hawks went 18-2 on the road this season including tournaments and the playoff game so far.

listen u guys have had a good season but the talent level at hj isn't  what it used to be.. the bench is terrible.. the reason for the success is the great coaching staff one of the best in the state and the big 3 who are able to take over at any time in the game. I most say im am realy impressed by the development of the young center and the point guard has done a good job taking care of the basketbal and running the offense

This is rediculous... :D HJ's bench is not terrible, They have some good players that come off of the bench and give some quality minutes....Liberty will see some of it tonight.

Guest stevenash

That bench was good enough to beat Silsbee, at Silsbee.  That's good enough for me.

Oh come on now slam...........that was only because Silsbee was without Lane and Stallworth!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

I think it was because the Perpetual Trash Talker ran out of energy at crunch time.

Guest DickVitale

Hopefully somewhere a little closer than farther away.

Navasota trip to Woodlands College Park..........45 minutes.

HJ trip to Woodlands College Park..........2 hours.

How about the game somewhere like Baytown Lee College?  Kingwood?  Atascocita?  Humble?

They should play at Kingwood High or at North Shore....Hey Lazeek, stop wanting to give LEE COLLEGE free recruiting trips by hosting MORE HS playoff games!!! :D

Seriously, The Woodlands CP is not a "neutral TRIP" for both squads. I hear the Parker Center is AVAILABLE!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont