**TUESDAY SCRIMMAGE THREAD..POST COMMENTS HERE**

KFDM COOP

BH @ Bay City is still on as of now...Should be starting any minute.

BH 14 - BAY CITY 9 A lot of offense in this one BH had 5 long balls peterson 1 Lyday 1 and Henscey had 3 big night for the left fielder. The pitching looked good Peterson, Burdett, Rocha all had good nights the under classman struggled but it was the first game. The middle infield turrned 3 doubleplays overall at solid first outing

BH 14 - BAY CITY 9 A lot of offense in this one BH had 5 long balls peterson 1 Lyday 1 and Henscey had 3 big night for the left fielder. The pitching looked good Peterson, Burdett, Rocha all had good nights the under classman struggled but it was the first game. The middle infield turrned 3 doubleplays overall at solid first outing

A very solid start to the season. BH ended up winning the game 14 - 9. BH's top 3 pitchers, Peterson, Burditt, Rocha, (in no particular order) all looked good giving up 3 earned runs in 6 innings, each of them pitching 2 innings. Blaine McDonald, and Cole Young both pitched well in relief in their 2 innings of work. The hitting and fielding were both highlights of the game. The defense turned in 3 double plays with Carmona and Clifton up the middle looking very sharp. Colby Henscey had a diving catch on a ball in the left center gap. Jake Ponder had a very solid game behind the plate with no passed balls, several very good blocks on pitches in the dirt, and throwing a couple of runners out at 2nd on steal attempts. Matt Peterson and Alex Rocha both had solid games at 1st base with several good digs.

At the plate Colby Henscey led the way going 3-4 with 3 HR in consecutive at bats (2-run, 3-run, and solo shot) and 7 RBI, all 3 homeruns were to the opposite field on outside pitches, 2 to straight away right field and 1 to the right center power alley. Tyler Lyday also hit a crushing 2-run HR to straight away center and Matt Peterson hit a HR to the right center power alley on an outside pitch. BH had several kids with at least 2 hits on the night. Correct me if I forget someone, Henscey, Lyday, Ponder, Carmona, Peterson. BH had at least 17 hits on the night. BH plays again Friday evening at home against Bridge City.

A very solid start to the season. BH ended up winning the game 14 - 9. BH's top 3 pitchers, Peterson, Burditt, Rocha, (in no particular order) all looked good giving up 3 earned runs in 6 innings, each of them pitching 2 innings. Blaine McDonald, and Cole Young both pitched well in relief in their 2 innings of work. The hitting and fielding were both highlights of the game. The defense turned in 3 double plays with Carmona and Clifton up the middle looking very sharp. Colby Henscey had a diving catch on a ball in the left center gap. Jake Ponder had a very solid game behind the plate with no passed balls, several very good blocks on pitches in the dirt, and throwing a couple of runners out at 2nd on steal attempts. Matt Peterson and Alex Rocha both had solid games at 1st base with several good digs.

At the plate Colby Henscey led the way going 3-4 with 3 HR in consecutive at bats (2-run, 3-run, and solo shot) and 7 RBI, all 3 homeruns were to the opposite field on outside pitches, 2 to straight away right field and 1 to the right center power alley. Tyler Lyday also hit a crushing 2-run HR to straight away center and Matt Peterson hit a HR to the right center power alley on an outside pitch. BH had several kids with at least 2 hits on the night. Correct me if I forget someone, Henscey, Lyday, Ponder, Carmona, Peterson. BH had at least 17 hits on the night. BH plays again Friday evening at home against Bridge City.

Nice write up RIP! I don't remember Eagle07 giving such detail ;D ;D

LOL...I've passed the torch to good hands.

P.S. It's alot easier to keep up with all of the stats when your kid ain't on the mound.  ;D ;D

Excellent start for the Eagles.

Thanks BHFAN. I did my best. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. I went strictly from memory so I could have forgotten something. If I leave something out or get it wrong, hopefully someone will correct me. It was fun to watch, well worth the 2+ hour drive!

Thanks BHFAN. I did my best. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. I went strictly from memory so I could have forgotten something. If I leave something out or get it wrong, hopefully someone will correct me. It was fun to watch, well worth the 2+ hour drive!

Dang  2 hours! I'm only 5 minutes from the stadium and cant get up there LOL  ;D I pretty much lived on Eagle07's updates last year due to trying to coach two little leage teams. Sounds like the Eagles are going to do well this year.

Dang  2 hours! I'm only 5 minutes from the stadium and cant get up there LOL  ;D I pretty much lived on Eagle07's updates last year due to trying to coach two little leage teams. Sounds like the Eagles are going to do well this year.

I sure hope so. They definitely have the potential to do very well. At least they're off to a good start. We'll just have to see how the season plays out. It will be fun to watch!

Guest patriot117

Goose Creek Memorial - 35

DeKaney- 6

Not a whole lot to look at here. Cody Butler looked good for 3 innings on the mound. Got a look from lots of players. DeKaney only recorded 5 defensive outs in the 3 hour scrimmage. Catcher Jacob Wilburn hit a lead off bomb and things went downhill for the Spring I S D school from there.

Should get a better look from Kincade on Saturday.

Goose Creek Memorial - 35

DeKaney- 6

Not a whole lot to look at here. Cody Butler looked good for 3 innings on the mound. Got a look from lots of players. DeKaney only recorded 5 defensive outs in the 3 hour scrimmage. Catcher Jacob Wilburn hit a lead off bomb and things went downhill for the Spring I S D school from there.

Should get a better look from Kincade on Saturday.

What time do yall play tomorrow?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder