Jasper's HC Vacancy..Will Hire Tonight!!!!!!!

Bulldog92

By the way, I think Walkoviak had only one or two years at the high school level, I think maybe it was at Mathis, then he went back to Texas A&I as a graduate assistant and got his masters.  He was only 28 when he came to Jasper as HC so he had not done a lot of jumping around.

He coached a year or two in Coldspring before he came to Jasper, I think...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I think Walkoviak had only one or two years at the high school level, I think maybe it was at Mathis, then he went back to Texas A&I as a graduate assistant and got his masters.  He was only 28 when he came to Jasper as HC so he had not done a lot of jumping around.

He coached a year or two in Coldspring before he came to Jasper, I think...

He came directly to Jasper from A&I.  After Jasper he went to Rockport-Fulton for a couple years, then to Coldspring, then to Newton where he now has been for several years.  I don't remember that he was at Coldspring BEFORE he went to Jasper.

He came directly to Jasper from A&I.  After Jasper he went to Rockport-Fulton for a couple years, then to Coldspring, then to Newton where he now has been for several years.  I don't remember that he was at Coldspring BEFORE he went to Jasper.

Oh okay. I'll trust your memory over mine. You were more connected back then anyway...

The idea of hiring a linebacker makes me excited :)

I remember the good old days when Jasper had some defenses that rivaled the Chain Gang.  Maybe even a year or two where ours was a better.

There were more than a few years under GW that the defense was the strength of the team and we won despite not putting up huge numbers of points. I'd love to see that kind of defense played in Jasper again...

The idea of hiring a linebacker makes me excited :)

I remember the good old days when Jasper had some defenses that rivaled the Chain Gang.  Maybe even a year or two where ours was a better.

There were more than a few years under GW that the defense was the strength of the team and we won despite not putting up huge numbers of points. I'd love to see that kind of defense played in Jasper again...

Great Running Back Reggie Davis Great Defence Eugene Seal I remember when i little and i got a chance to shake Reggie Davis hand and that put that fire in my heart to be a Jasper Bulldog.

I'm suprised anyone is still conidering this job with as bad as the hiring process has been screwed up!

And that is a shame, because this should be one of the premier jobs in all of east Texas. ??? ??? >:(

How has it been screwed up?  ???

I'm suprised anyone is still conidering this job with as bad as the hiring process has been screwed up!

And that is a shame, because this should be one of the premier jobs in all of east Texas. ??? ??? >:(

How has it been screwed up?  ???

I don't think it has been screwed up at all. They're just taking their time to make sure they get the right guy.

You're telling me they are bringing in all three people for the school board meeting?  This has been a fiasco hiring.  It keeps getting pushed back and what they told the applicants and what has actually happened are completely different.   

What did they tell the applicants?

You're telling me they are bringing in all three people for the school board meeting?  This has been a fiasco hiring.  It keeps getting pushed back and what they told the applicants and what has actually happened are completely different.   

Cauuuusseee you're an applicant? Come on.

I know for a fact of two coaches that have turned this job down!  One of these guys are in the top three and turned it down last week, and the other is in college.  Regardless, this used to be a top notch job, but the "Powers that be" have royally screwed up this situation!  Good luck to whoever gets this job, because you will DEFINATELY need it!!

the board should have nothing to do with it.  they should accept the person put before them by the search committee.  now i know how small town boards are, but the board should not be involved in the search that is not their job.  but that would explain why this has taken so long.

All i know is someone will be hired tonight, that's all i know.

How do you know for sure?  They may postpone again.   ;)

8) We're sending a camera crew.

Oh, well then that settles it. Jasper will be forced to hire tonight or they will feel the wrath of Lance!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder