Jasper's HC Vacancy..Will Hire Tonight!!!!!!!

Bulldog92

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was pulling your leg about Lauve. The job closes on Friday. So, maybe we'll hear about who applied next week.

What kind of shape is the program in comparison to when Brooks took over?

I would think substantially improved.  But I am just on the outside looking in.  I think Brooks has gotten the number of particpants back up.

Jasper really need's a coach that is going to stay around for more than just two are three years. It's hard to win when you keep changeing coach's. It's going to be something to see who Jasper can get for the new head coach.I really miss those year's when we just beat the break's off of team even before we got off the bus.We have not put that type of fear in team's in sometime.

Jasper really need's a coach that is going to stay around for more than just two are three years. It's hard to win when you keep changeing coach's. It's going to be something to see who Jasper can get for the new head coach.I really miss those year's when we just beat the break's off of team even before we got off the bus.We have not put that type of fear in team's in sometime.

I agree 100%, Jasper needs some stability thats for sure. The whole new coach thing every 2 to 3 years is beyond old. Lets find a good coach who wants to be here and will build things back up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics