Jasper's HC Vacancy..Will Hire Tonight!!!!!!!

Bulldog92

How about Bill Cowher... I hear he's available. lol. J dog, bdog92, can we get a little donations to get a big name like this?  :D. All we need is like a couple of mill. and we'll throw yalls names on the stadium or somethin.

I'll throw in $5. j_dog is Daddy Warbucks and will foot the rest of the tab. Cowher would be a fool to turn us down.  ;D

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Bill Cowher... I hear he's available. lol. J dog, bdog92, can we get a little donations to get a big name like this?  :D. All we need is like a couple of mill. and we'll throw yalls names on the stadium or somethin.

I believe that Cowher's price is more like $4 MIL a year.  Are you saying that you have $2 Mil covered and just need $2 Mil more? ???

Yea i got the two mill.  ::) And yes he would be a fool to turn us down....he wouldnt even have to work, he could get all his strategies and plays from all of our qualified football experts in the stands!!!! I think they might announce him next week.

Guest tigersvoice

I believe that Cowher's price is more like $4 MIL a year.  Are you saying that you have $2 Mil covered and just need $2 Mil more? ???

Yea i got the two mill.  ::) And yes he would be a fool to turn us down....he wouldnt even have to work, he could get all his strategies and plays from all of our qualified football experts in the stands!!!! I think they might announce him next week.

Then, GO FOR IT, Bulldog Bill!!! ;D

Guest rykerx144

I agree!  with all the expertise in the stands why would they go through the trouble of finding a certified coach.  Cant they just have a half time field goal kicking contest and the winner is the coach???

The hiring will be in early March, i hope to have the list by early next week.

Say COOP any word on Jasper new coach man if they dont do some thing soon i think we wiil be so far behind with them have to learn a new system.

The athletic department is supposed to be presenting a coach to the school board for approval on March 31. We should know something by late next week. No one knows for sure who the finalists are. We just have to be patient and pray for a return to the old-school, smashmouth Jasper football.  ;D

The hiring will be in early March, i hope to have the list by early next week.

Say COOP any word on Jasper new coach man if they dont do some thing soon i think we wiil be so far behind with them have to learn a new system.

The athletic department is supposed to be presenting a coach to the school board for approval on March 31. We should know something by late next week. No one knows for sure who the finalists are. We just have to be patient and pray for a return to the old-school, smashmouth Jasper football.  ;D

You are right about that Smashmouth football Jasper use to run when i was there the play's i lkie was the GT Dive, and that Sweep with those type of play its fun if your on the OL man i miss those day.GO BULLDOGS

I Talked to one of the board members and i dont Mr. W.T. from Newton is going to get It from what he told me.

My sources have told me that also.

Is any of the Coach's that made the final cut are from a school that starts with the Letter G.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I can only imagine what you over heard. With most of that group there’s no telling. 
  • Topics