Attention ST4life

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

You have a couple more years to talk trash but talk about a run ending.  The Silsbee freshman team is the weakest that I have seen that school produce in the last twenty years.  Also, the reason the JV won is because three would be starters for HJ play on the Varsity.

The best freshman hurt his knee during football this past season and could have easily been on jv this year. His brother who also a freshman to starts at point guard for the Silsbee jv team. The rest of the players that isn't playing basketball are either in baseball or track. So if they would have had all their players trust me this would've been a different outcome.

With all of this said there are too many variables to know what any team will look like when these freshmen are seniors.  Not only will you have the addition of some who aren't playing you will also have new underclassmen to add to the mix as well as transfrs.

If I'm not mistaken it was ST4life who started the commenting by talking about runs being over because HJ's JV lost.

And just for facts sake HJ's JV beat Silsbee's JV twice last year and yet Silsbee's varsity just beat HJ so, so much for that determining when a run starts and ends. ::)

You have a couple more years to talk trash but talk about a run ending.  The Silsbee freshman team is the weakest that I have seen that school produce in the last twenty years.  Also, the reason the JV won is because three would be starters for HJ play on the Varsity.

Dude HJ lost just quit crying  :'(  and comming up with dumb excuses like well the HJ freshman team won..........

who cares about freshman basketball at this point.........

Its all about varsity and aparently HJ's is a little on the down side this season ............. :o

pure class right there...

you're right though, 27-5 is pathetic.

Silsbee's freshmen team is also playing without would-be starters.  Probably the best freshmen we have is out because of knee surgery.  Another is starting on the JV team and there are a couple of others who aren't playing right now. 

Thats a pretty tiger

The best freshman hurt his knee during football this past season and could have easily been on jv this year. His brother who also a freshman to starts at point guard for the Silsbee jv team. The rest of the players that isn't playing basketball are either in baseball or track. So if they would have had all their players trust me this would've been a different outcome.

Do these boys not play basketball or just not this year?  ???

Guest stevenash

Baseball and track in Nov/jan/feb?  Hmmmm  Interesting    Guess that means they will be doing the same thing over the next 2 or 3 years, right?

Silsbee's freshmen team is also playing without would-be starters.  Probably the best freshmen we have is out because of knee surgery.  Another is starting on the JV team and there are a couple of others who aren't playing right now. 

Thats a pretty tiger

Thanks! I like it too!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder