Top 2 from each team

Manufan

Kelly... no way I can say.. they are pretty much a team. and they are a famiily.. cant pick just two or ten....  sure a few stand out here and then some more there....

Nederland.. no way I can say... too many and like asking a parent to pick their favorite kid... i like the way their playing for sure......

Lumber...... sp and that big ol wall of a keeper.

Vidor ...... gway and nobody else stood out..

PnG ... flores and I like the keeper... just cuz...

LcM..... What the heck is up.. you guys played great soccer against us... someone hurt.. or just not playing soccer... 

havent seen anyone else................................... 

LcM..... What the heck is up.. you guys played great soccer against us... someone hurt.. or just not playing soccer... 

Garhett Bonneaux and Seth Arteaga have both been out due to illness.  Two key players who make a difference.  Thanks for noticing that someone was missing.

LCM - Foster and their starting keeper is pretty good

Garhett Bonneaux and Vance Foster make a great 1-2 punch.  Garhett has been ill recently but should be back to full speed pretty soon.  The two of them have been playing together for years, and it shows.

Garhett Bonneaux and Vance Foster make a great 1-2 punch.  Garhett has been ill recently but should be back to full speed pretty soon.  The two of them have been playing together for years, and it shows.

Yeah I haven't really seen Garhett play, I was just going off of who I've seen so far...

Vidor- easy Greenway dont know anyone else

LCM- Foster and umm you can pick the other really your chocie

Central- 10# and 1# ( they dont really play as a full team but are much nicer than past centrals)

Ozen- havent seen them yet

PNG- umm you could pick out of Austin 11#, Worley #9, Morrell 8# and Flores and Hoffpower

Lumberton- Scott Poole and number 10 does very well form what i heard but for sure Scott Poole dont know much else

Silbee- Matt and Littlepaige

and anyother team  else i have seen or heard about

Vidor - Travis, and Shayne(GK)/Victor Ortega(MF)

Nederland - From what I've seen I'll go with Wyble and Vidrine

Haven't seen anyone else...

just wondering but i was watching the vidor/ned game, and even though vidrine is an excellent keeper, how do you call him one of the best on their team from what you have seen considering he only touched the ball 1 or 2 times? i would name someone from the defense maybe??

lol K I'll bite here goes.  Some teams I only picked one of

Kelly-Claire Dykeman, Yasmine Afshar

WB- Michelle Sladaritz, Aaron Strawser

Nederland-Layken Richard, Megan Melancon

PNG- Natalee Hager, Chloe Chiasson

Lumberton- Alex Mitchell

Silsbee- Mary Maina, Tori Waters

HJ- Nancy Alvarez, Bailey Fontenot

Vidor- Brianna Tamayo

LCM- Emily Hughes

Jasper- Charlotte O'Brien, Morgan Marx

Good list of some of the top girls in the area by Newbie.

For Kelly, list could easily include Madeline Horning and Zuri Prince.

I do need to note that 10 of the girls Newbie listed have played or currently play for Mike Hughes' Spindletop 93 team. Coach Mike has done as much as anyone to help develop girls soccer in Southeast Texas.

Vidor- easy Greenway dont know anyone else

LCM- Foster and umm you can pick the other really your chocie

Central- 10# and 1# ( they dont really play as a full team but are much nicer than past centrals)

Ozen- havent seen them yet

PNG- umm you could pick out of Austin 11#, Worley #9, Morrell 8# and Flores and Hoffpower

Lumberton- Scott Poole and number 10 does very well form what i heard but for sure Scott Poole dont know much else

Silbee- Matt and Littlepaige

and anyother team  else i have seen or heard about

Number 10 is Jacob Hanna. I just found out he was playing soccer the other day, but I would say Taylor Granato over him. But Jacob is athletic enough to make a very good soccer player. I'm going to try to make the HJ and Lumberton game this Friday

I didn't include Madeline or Zuri because the list asked for 2.  Yes, they are both good players and may even be better than some of the other players on the list.

For Lumberton,

#8 - Scott Poole is really a unanimous decision, great speed and excellent ball control. Very powerful leg and soccer savvy ; overall amazing soccer player.

#9 - Taylor Granato is a highly underestimated player, he plays which so much heart and desire to get to the ball and score, which is evident in his 7 goals in 3 games in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin