****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

Guest JoesBros

:D Who knows anymore who they want. May be someone that's not here right now and not on the list.

Like I said yesterday Kerry its probably you and you are keeping your mouth shut about it right now  :P

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe people still do not get the Masters requirement. There are a lot of teachers, administrators, and general public whom do not appreciate sports like most writing on this board. The Masters requirement places the Coach in Administration along with Principals and Vice Principles. These positions make quite a bit more money then teachers. This helps the school board justify to these non sport loving people the large dollar amount they will be paying the new Coach. He will not be just a Coach he is in Administration.

CRAIG STUMP

Another name on the list that has been successful so far is Darrell Andrus from 4A Flour Bluff (same district as Calallen). Young guy also.

YEAR   DISTRICT    W    L    T    COACH

2008   31-AAAA     9    3    0    Darrell Andrus

2007   31-AAAA     8    4    0    Darrell Andrus

2006   31-AAAA    10    3    0    Darrell Andrus

2005   31-AAAA    12    1    0    Darrell Andrus

2004   31-AAAA     9    3    0    Bill Schaake

2003   30-AAAA     4    6    0    Bill Schaake

2002   30-AAAA     5    7    0    Bill Schaake  

2001   31-AAAA     3    7    0    Jim Garfield

2000   31-AAAA     6    6    0    Mike Crowe

1999   31-AAAA     2    8    0    Mike Crowe

1998   31-AAAA     2    8    0    Mike Crowe

The program had never had a 10 win season before Andrus arrived at least not dating back to 1960.

I have always felt that a "decent" team always had a easy road through Region IV....In fact look at District 31 and it should almost hand you over 5 wins a season if you are Flour Bluff or vice versa CCalallen....

I do think they are both good coaches coming from that district but I would like to see someone that has to face some grit every friday night just to win a dog fight....Thats what this region is made of....To make it 3 rounds here you gotta bring it every night.....

I dont think Stump is in...

I was just fixing to post that!! The Calallen hire concerns me, sure he's a great Coach but how tough is that District Calallen is In? UUmm, How tough is Region 4? Umm not very.

While I agree that R4 is the weakest region, I would also point out that 31-4A is the toughest by far in that region.

Flour Bluff

Calallen

Alice

Guest baseball25

Guys there not tough i watch football in that area for 2yrs very weak district and they play horrible teams the first few rounds in the playoffs.

Although he was not raised in this area, Darrell does have relatives in Golden Triangle area. 

CRAIG STUMP

Another name on the list that has been successful so far is Darrell Andrus from 4A Flour Bluff (same district as Calallen). Young guy also.

YEAR   DISTRICT    W    L    T    COACH

2008   31-AAAA     9    3    0    Darrell Andrus

2007   31-AAAA     8    4    0    Darrell Andrus

2006   31-AAAA    10    3    0    Darrell Andrus

2005   31-AAAA    12    1    0    Darrell Andrus

2004   31-AAAA     9    3    0    Bill Schaake

2003   30-AAAA     4    6    0    Bill Schaake

2002   30-AAAA     5    7    0    Bill Schaake  

2001   31-AAAA     3    7    0    Jim Garfield

2000   31-AAAA     6    6    0    Mike Crowe

1999   31-AAAA     2    8    0    Mike Crowe

1998   31-AAAA     2    8    0    Mike Crowe

The program had never had a 10 win season before Andrus arrived at least not dating back to 1960.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder