****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

Well let me respond to my little buddy HOOK em. He does make more than 70. And you better hope the union settles on our little problem or i might be applying for the PNG job!!!!

so you're telling me BISD pays Stump more than the other two HS coaches? I thought they were all payd the same salaries, is that not true?

As for the other comment...i believe itll get done.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Stump is making more now!

Id bet not. If they pay him more they HAVE to pay the other two more. Just for giggles lets assume BISD matched the PNG salary to keep Craig at WB (this is hypothetical) it would be almost a 20K raise for the WB coach. that would mean BISD would be willing to pay their HS coaches an extra 60K a year between the 3, right.

Do you really think that would happen?

No. Your right they all make the same. But I thought they all made a little more than that. Hook em you know I like PNG BUT... I would have to get a lot more money from PNG and have more control than they will probable allow Stump to have. Some of those guys on that staff are friends of ours but all need to be reevaluated. That is what Craig did before I went to WB with him and look what we did!!! You can't argue with success...

No. Your right they all make the same. But I thought they all made a little more than that. Hook em you know I like PNG BUT... I would have to get a lot more money from PNG and have more control than they will probable allow Stump to have. Some of those guys on that staff are friends of ours but all need to be reevaluated. That is what Craig did before I went to WB with him and look what we did!!! You can't argue with success...

control is one thing, financially PNG is stepping up to the plate. Back in 06 Dodge was making a salary in the mid 90's. I know he made a lot more with camps, etc but his SLC salary was mid 90's. PNG's offering around the same, its competitive.  I thought I also heard the new coach would have 2 open slots available and if he brings more it could cost one of the existing guys a job.

No he didn't and admin kept cutting coaches. Also I believe that he grew close to his staff and got stuck trying the same old stuff. I talked with him at WB 2 springs ago and he was very excited to try some of the stuff we were doing over there. I told him I hoped he would. But after watching them not have immediate success with it. He went back to what he knew best. I really did not like to see him go. But whoever is next I hope they are fun to watch!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476