****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vance pulled his app. Staying at Liberty Hill . Some of you might have been right about him using the PNG job to get a raise. Good thing we put out the list so he could have some bargaining power.

I guess thats one way to have leverage in getting a raise! :)

BISD has decided to pay Stump what Stowers was making and he will be coaching both Central and WB. That is the only way they can afford to pay him what he told PNG he wanted.  ;)

Vance pulled his app. Staying at Liberty Hill . Some of you might have been right about him using the PNG job to get a raise. Good thing we put out the list so he could have some bargaining power.

BISD has decided to pay Stump what Stowers was making and he will be coaching both Central and WB. That is the only way they can afford to pay him what he told PNG he wanted.  ;)

Is this "BREAKING NEWS"?  Was this decided today?  Stump really is not interested in PNG anymore?

LMAO....another reason they should hire the G man!  He would probably take less than anybody on that list!

So, this is true, Stump WON"T consider PNG?

So, this is true, Stump WON"T consider PNG?

My bad, living in Mid County, I was thinking of Central as a middle school....ok....this thread is beginning to have some wear and tear!  ;D

With Stowers leaving Central, I would add Stump the the list.  I bet sometime this week you see he filled out an application.  The reason for this is like I posted on the other thread.  Beaumont will never pay a new coach at Central what Stump really deserves.  All Beaumont Coaches make the same income. 

Welcome to the Reservation Stump!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder