****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

Did a great job doing what?  They accepted applications then they tried to hide the names.  Then the AG forced them to release the list.  So explain what great job they have done.

I personally called the school board and told them they have done a great job.

making a fool of themselves and a mockery of the due process.   

Uninformed fools. How about making statements that are facts. there was never any law broken. Due process was never denied of anyone. More idiots talking big behind an interent messageboard handle. I challenge one of you to show some facts.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So says someone with 2 posts and no name attached. They are my school board, I voted for them and I stand by what they have done.

Its the outsiders have the problems.

i am not an outsider, i was born , raised , grad of PNG and still live in the city, and I VOTED AGAINST the current board members, therefore i have a right to say what i have to say!  I may not work for a media outlet but i do have FREEDOWM OF SPEECH just like you guys!  This whole deal has made PNG look bad , and i for one am not a thumb my nose kinda of person to the others, the board memembers ,not all of them but a few that i will not name names have an attitude that they can do what they please without anyone questioning them. Trust me on of them will be elminated at this year school board election , time for new ppl on the board that can communicate with the public and do not treat the public like we are nothing!

I would still think that a school like PNG should have been able to pull a successful 3-4A head coach (maybe not getting paid the (85-100K) or a OC/DC from a powerhouse type school with years of experience....

I just dont see the list I was expecting to see...Leave out Danaher/Vance....

Faircloth- is not the #2 guy at OPermian

Garrett - from what I have seen hasnt had to be "the man incharge" in any of his experiences

3 or 4 of the other HD coaches havent even had success...Am I missing something?

I will preface this with I do not have a dog in the fight.  Intersted onlooker.  I was looking over the list and I saw one that people seem to be overlooking.  Huey Chancellor at Bellville.  He has a solid record of 115-49 (.701)there.  I know he has the permian ties since he played there and he has worked with some good coaches.  I played for him in HS and know that may seem biased to some individuals.  But he is a good coach and runs a good program.

So says someone with 2 posts and no name attached. They are my school board, I voted for them and I stand by what they have done.

Its the outsiders have the problems.

i am not an outsider, i was born , raised , grad of PNG and still live in the city, and I VOTED AGAINST the current board members, therefore i have a right to say what i have to say!  I may not work for a media outlet but i do have FREEDOWM OF SPEECH just like you guys!  This whole deal has made PNG look bad , and i for one am not a thumb my nose kinda of person to the others, the board memembers ,not all of them but a few that i will not name names have an attitude that they can do what they please without anyone questioning them. Trust me on of them will be elminated at this year school board election , time for new ppl on the board that can communicate with the public and do not treat the public like we are nothing!

wow.......hmm.....lets get ride of board members who don't run the hiring of a football coach the way YOU think it should have gone?  meanwhile the district maintains itself as one of the better educational institutes in Jefferson County...............boy that's priorities for ya...........forget education...............LETS PLAY'SM FOOTBAW!!!        lol

Sorry to hear Chuck getting mixed up in bad stuff........He was a great football player at WB...........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder