who is the best gaurd in 21-3a

Guest wos84

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Shannon Robinson

A HJ guy saying that SR is the best guard in the district when HJ has Benard?????  Someone must be upset about something.  This is 2 negative comments towards JB in the last week if I am not mistaken!!!

JB and SR are both very good IMO, I have seen both play several times and if I had a choice I would take JB!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest ST4life

A HJ guy saying that SR is the best guard in the district when HJ has Benard?????  Someone must be upset about something.  This is 2 negative comments towards JB in the last week if I am not mistaken!!!

JB and SR are both very good IMO, I have seen both play several times and if I had a choice I would take JB!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well I would have to say that JB is good but as far as ball control and shooting.......SR has JB beat and I think everyone from Silsbee would agree and half of HJ would too...............

Of course you would, being from HJ.  ;)

I have seen both of these guys plenty of times. I would take Shannon.

"Here we go round in circles"  ;D ;D ;D

i am tired of all this crap .....people keep hacking my name and saying crap i would never say and if this continues to happen i might as wellstop visiting this site!!!!! jarvis benard is the best guard in 21 3a hands down

i am tired of all this crap .....people keep hacking my name and saying crap i would never say and if this continues to happen i might as wellstop visiting this site!!!!! jarvis benard is the best guard in 21 3a hands down

Change your password if someone is hacking your account!!!!!

However I figure this is just a excuse!!!

Guest ST4life

Change your password if someone is hacking your account!!!!!

However I figure this is just a excuse!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Remember to take your medication and everything will be fine.

up until this season i wouldve gone with shannon robbinson.... but... since he played football this year he has changed... the thing i liked the most about shannon is that he always got the open guy and the right guy the ball... it used to be about him getting his team in the position to win now its turned into "im gunna get m points"... im not saying JB the best because i really think shannon is but with the play ive seen from him id pick JB right now.... he's gotta get it out of his head that he's the only one that can get this team to win... until he does its just gunna be the shannon robbinson show and silsbee will lose

Guest ST4life

up until this season i wouldve gone with shannon robbinson.... but... since he played football this year he has changed... the thing i liked the most about shannon is that he always got the open guy and the right guy the ball... it used to be about him getting his team in the position to win now its turned into "im gunna get m points"... im not saying JB the best because i really think shannon is but with the play ive seen from him id pick JB right now.... he's gotta get it out of his head that he's the only one that can get this team to win... until he does its just gunna be the shannon robbinson show and silsbee will lose

wrong answer........... :D

Silsbee will win and SR will prove he is better than Jarvis just like he did last year......... :o

Wasn't Jarvis the district MVP last year? Isn't Jarvis the one with the state championship? I saw them play against each other three times last year and jb dominated two of the three times.  i say jb on this but very close cant go wrong with either one... it just be fun to watch them go at it again

Guest ST4life

Wasn't Jarvis the district MVP last year? Isn't Jarvis the one with the state championship? I saw them play against each other three times last year and jb dominated two of the three times.  i say jb on this but very close cant go wrong with either one... it just be fun to watch them go at it again

So what if Jarvis was the district MVP or if HJ won district cause Silsbee and SR erased that when they beat them in the play-offs last year.........HJ won state in the 06-07 season so I think Jarvis was a sophmore and was really not as big of a factor as the junior and senior guys playing that season...........

wrong answer........... :D

Silsbee will win and SR will prove he is better than Jarvis just like he did last year......... :o

did i say jarvis was better... i said id take him right now because i dont think shannon is playing like he has in the past and did i say anything about hj beating silsbee? no stop responding unless you really read what i say...

wait a minute.... almost every thread on here has something to do wit shannon robinson......why is everybody on robinson's case.....

#10 why do u think robinson thinks the game is all about him...i've known shannon all his life and he has never thought he was the show. Robinson has always talked to me about basketball and says how he shoots alot... but everyone in silsbee seems to think he should shoot way more....  anyone who know's basketball will know shannon robinson is clearly better than jarvis benard..after all shannon is 17 and jarvis benard is 20....he should be in his sophmore year in college.... im done wit the discussion

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Very true! Robinson is my teamate and has been since 8th grade! Great basketball player and even better personallity! His short azz can go!!!!!!

i know shannon is way better than jarvis that isnt what im saying... take the college park game this weekend shannon pulled shots from the 28 ft mark or even further... but think about in the newton game jarvis had i think 26 points and jacoby or whatever had 31... the ball was distributed scoring was even jarvis distributed the ball im guessing even though i didnt see the game... shannon is pullin from 28+ feet with people wide open

he hits those shots tho... and i dont remember anyone really open?

was it really the best shot??? im not takin anything from shannon because i know how good he is... ill take my blame off shannon  maybe he feels like thats all he can do and ill put it on the coaches... they arnt doing they're job to get the shooters like byars and walters open... there are no picks for the pop out three and nothing to help them when they get hot to get open.. and when they get their shots its increible how the lane opens up for dc and hill to score

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Very true! I know what your saying but walters and byars need to take and make more threes! when they are off their off but when they are on watch out! and if you have the open shot take it! ....If your a three point shooter...do you agree??? All three of them are very dangerous and hill and dc are just sick getting to the basket...they are unstopable

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder