who is the best gaurd in 21-3a

Guest wos84

Very true! I know what your saying but walters and byars need to take and make more threes! when they are off their off but when they are on watch out! and if you have the open shot take it! ....If your a three point shooter...do you agree??? All three of them are very dangerous and hill and dc are just sick getting to the basket...they are unstopable

walters only gets 5 shots a game... and byars will shoot it even if he is missing it but larry bird once said it takes a real shooter to miss 20 you just gotta keep letting it fly...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

and thats what walters needs to get in his head....a shooter misses but he will find his rythem...dont stop shooting!!! Thats byars mentallity  ;)

ive only seen walters pass up shots to get it to byars when he's hott... i really think they dont get him the ball enough... i watched the kelly game he had the guy under the basket pinned on his back at least 15 times with no one around him and shannon and whoever else had the ball just ignored him...

Very true! I know what your saying but walters and byars need to take and make more threes! when they are off their off but when they are on watch out! and if you have the open shot take it! ....If your a three point shooter...do you agree??? All three of them are very dangerous and hill and dc are just sick getting to the basket...they are unstopable

walters only gets 5 shots a game... and byars will shoot it even if he is missing it but larry bird once said it takes a real shooter to miss 20 you just gotta keep letting it fly...

I would take the Walters kid at HJ!!!!! ;D ;D

setxreporter your age comment was completly out of line first of all you have his age wrong but im not going to mention that on here because that is HIS business and noone elses...jarvis was a big contributor his sophmore year when hj won state considering he was a starter....i would take jarvis because he is a natural born leader and knows when he needs to step up and put the team on his back

setxreporter your age comment was completly out of line first of all you have his age wrong but im not going to mention that on here because that is HIS business and noone elses...jarvis was a big contributor his sophmore year when hj won state considering he was a starter....i would take jarvis because he is a natural born leader and knows when he needs to step up and put the team on his back

shannon has had silsbee on his back since he was came to silsbee... he has been the main reason for them getting where they are

Guest ST4life

well of course this has been established yall are the greatest team to grace this earth

If you say so but that came out of your mouth not mine.......... ;D

I would like 2 see shannon when he is 20 .... he is gonna be way better then Jarvis....already is tho 2 be trueful

once again a very classless post bringing the age situation into the conversation and one again jarvis is not 20 and theres no wayy shannon is wayy better than jarivs they are both excellent players neither one of them outshining the other by much if any

thats easy...its the guy that the whole state runs a box and 1 on...I dont see shannon robinson getting that type of respect...dont get me wrong shannor is a terrific player but he's no Jarvis B....matter of fact shannon is really a non factor when they play head to head...do yall see how jacoby turner locks him down...literally

up until this season i wouldve gone with shannon robbinson.... but... since he played football this year he has changed... the thing i liked the most about shannon is that he always got the open guy and the right guy the ball... it used to be about him getting his team in the position to win now its turned into "im gunna get m points"... im not saying JB the best because i really think shannon is but with the play ive seen from him id pick JB right now.... he's gotta get it out of his head that he's the only one that can get this team to win... until he does its just gunna be the shannon robbinson show and silsbee will lose

[

I would love to see shannon try to win it by himself because it will b a very difficult task an easy win for H-J...reason y and if watched all of last year Jacoby frustrated him...Is Jacoby the Shannon Robinson stopper/quote]

I would like 2 see shannon when he is 20 .... he is gonna be way better then Jarvis....already is tho 2 be trueful

once again a very classless post bringing the age situation into the conversation and one again jarvis is not 20 and theres no wayy shannon is wayy better than jarivs they are both excellent players neither one of them outshining the other by much if any

up until this season i wouldve gone with shannon robbinson.... but... since he played football this year he has changed... the thing i liked the most about shannon is that he always got the open guy and the right guy the ball... it used to be about him getting his team in the position to win now its turned into "im gunna get m points"... im not saying JB the best because i really think shannon is but with the play ive seen from him id pick JB right now.... he's gotta get it out of his head that he's the only one that can get this team to win... until he does its just gunna be the shannon robbinson show and silsbee will lose

[

I would love to see shannon try to win it by himself because it will b a very difficult task an easy win for H-J...reason y and if watched all of last year Jacoby frustrated him...Is Jacoby the Shannon Robinson stopper/quote]

HJ plays a zone..so I'm not sure which time he shut him down..Shannon knows how to play point guard.. never has tried to win an HJ game by himself

thats easy...its the guy that the whole state runs a box and 1 on...I dont see shannon robinson getting that type of respect...dont get me wrong shannor is a terrific player but he's no Jarvis B....matter of fact shannon is really a non factor when they play head to head...do yall see how jacoby turner locks him down...literally

yall dont ever man anybody up its always been a zone press and a zone half court defense.... a shut down is what nick walters did to trey in the game last year in the montange center... he only got a couple shots and that was when nick was out of the game

dude u must have left at half time with the rest of the tigers last year huh..lol..H-J might zone or do what they do but Jacoby is at the top on the ball and Robinson dont want no part of him...look at all 4 games last yr...Robinson didnt do nothing...especially in the Montagne...I think he had 6 points..Y was nick on trey he shouldve been on Jarvis who had like 40 and 10 3's..lol...thats bad coaching then..H-J beat the breaks off of yall at the Montagne...Hey i think the nets or still on fire dude...Nick shutdown defender...LMAO...plus Jacoby at a dunk off a steal from Robinson at the end but u probaly was gone by then..

dude u must have left at half time with the rest of the tigers last year huh..lol..H-J might zone or do what they do but Jacoby is at the top on the ball and Robinson dont want no part of him...look at all 4 games last yr...Robinson didnt do nothing...especially in the Montagne...I think he had 6 points..Y was nick on trey he shouldve been on Jarvis who had like 40 and 10 3's..lol...thats bad coaching then..H-J beat the breaks off of yall at the Montagne...Hey i think the nets or still on fire dude...Nick shutdown defender...LMAO...plus Jacoby at a dunk off a steal from Robinson at the end but u probaly was gone by then..

was that same.... lMAO..... you had in Huntsville when it mattered...

yall dont ever man anybody up its always been a zone press and a zone half court defense.... a shut down is what nick walters did to trey in the game last year in the montange center... he only got a couple shots and that was when nick was out of the game

Maybe Nick should guard Jarvis since he went for almost 40 against Silsbee in the Montagne last year!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder