Deweyville's Zane Williams

Deweyville's Zane Williams, who is now an Angelina Roadrunner was named to the JUCO All Star baseball team. He will be playing in the All Star game in Waco, October 6-7. He was also selected All Conference team as a right fielder after batting .426 in conference and .360 for the season.

Thanks KOGT!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is Zane a sophomore this year? I assume so since his stats are posted which i guess are from last year. If this is the case then he should have played in the All-Star game this past fall, because guys don't move on to new schools and then come back to play in the juco All-Star game. No big deal, I'm just a little confused on how old he is and when Lamar should "get on him".

• 1 year later...

This is the hidden content, please

Zane is playing for Southern Arkansas University.

You can check out the season stats on the above link,

or go to the University web site and check out other stats.

Looks like Lamars  coach missed out on some great LOCAL talent once again! Zane currently has the third best batting average on the team @ .387

• 2 weeks later...

Article from this past weekend SAU vs UAH

About 2/3 of the way down the page. Zane is now hitting ..425 on the year

This young man is the real deal! Sorry once again Lamar has missed another very good player that was local and would put fans in the stands. Zane I wish you only the best my friend!

Zane Williams had another 2 homerun game on Sunday. He hit 2 solo shots in their game against Harding University. He was also nominated for player of the game and interviewed on the radio after the game. You can listen live to the Mulerider games,

click on listen live. 

Their next game will be March 21, Friday night at 6:00pm.  Then a double header on March 22, Saturday beginning at 2PM. The Muleriders are currently ranked fifth in this weeks Collegiate Baseball Poll and second in the Ping!Baseball Poll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu