Meet the Poster dinner! Thur. January 29th, 6:00pm @ Catfish Village Silsbee

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144

I am still planning the dinner events but here is the date and time.  Please let me know if you plan on attending as soon as possible.  I need this information for a possible head count.  If you notify me you are coming and things change please let me know.  I am would like to treat all the setxsports broadcasters that can attend in appreciation for their hard work this year.  I am getting some neat items together to maybe do an auction to help pay for some of the event.  If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know! I would like to make this as enjoyable as possible as well as being able to meet your fellow posters, mods, and the site administration.  I realize on most forum sites this would be a very bad ideal, however I think we can make it work! 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Date is set but time can be changed to a little later if need be, like maybe 7. Depends on what is better for the majority.  Please let me know as soon as possible. 

I guess you realize that the 30th is a Friday night. There will be a lot of District basketball being played that night, both boys and girls. I will be broadcasting a game that night along with a couple of other members broadcasting other games that night which will eliminate the owner of this site to be able to attend because he will have to be back in the studio to produce the games.

What about the following night, the 31st?

Guest rykerx144

I guess you realize that the 30th is a Friday night. There will be a lot of District basketball being played that night, both boys and girls. I will be broadcasting a game that night along with a couple of other members broadcasting other games that night which will eliminate the owner of this site to be able to attend because he will have to be back in the studio to produce the games.

What about the following night, the 31st?

I did know about the games.  I did not realize owner would be busy. I only picked fri because Friday night is only night COOP can come.  So i guess we need to decide which would be best,  Ya ll just let me know? 

does anyone have a problem with thurs the 29th?  Aggie?? or any other broadcaster

The 29th is fine. I just thought it would be better to do it on a night that there were no games being played. There are a lot of people that attend, work, coach or play these basketball games that would like to attend this meet the poster dinner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder