Your fondest memories of the season just past?

KFDM COOP

Guest rykerx144

My psychiatrist and I have agreed that I am not yet ready to publically speak about the Kirbyville season yet!! 

but I will say that I did enjoy watching the Jaguar's odds defying, Cinderella shuffle through the unsuspecting region!  You guys gave it everything you had each week and played with class.  Southeast Texas is very proud of you!!!!!

My psychiatrist and I have agreed that I am not yet ready to publically speak about the Kirbyville season yet!! 

but I will say that I did enjoy watching the Jaguar's odds defying, Cinderella shuffle through the unsuspecting region!  You guys gave it everything you had each week and played with class.  Southeast Texas is very proud of you!!!!!

I couldn't have said it any better!  We dug deep in the Angleton game!  I'll hold on to this year's memory for a long time!  Thanks Jags and thank SETX for your support.

I do not know if this would classify as my "fondest" memory, but me broadcasting the Silsbee-WOS overtime game was definetly one that I will not forget for many reasons. Other than what happened on the field, I personally will remember this game for what happened to me at halftime. Needless to say, I toughed it out in the second half, did the game one-legged, and the next Monday had surgery on my injured foot. What I will do to broadcast Tiger football here on our site. ;) ;D

BTW, I still haven't recieved any money to cover my medical bills that Dan Ray promised me. ;) I guess with this bus issue going on, I'll never see that money. >:( ;D

I do not know if this would classify as my "fondest" memory, but me broadcasting the Silsbee-WOS overtime game was definetly one that I will not forget for many reasons. Other than what happened on the field, I personally will remember this game for what happened to me at halftime. Needless to say, I toughed it out in the second half, did the game one-legged, and the next Monday had surgery on my injured foot. What I will do to broadcast Tiger football here on our site. ;) ;D

BTW, I still haven't recieved any money to cover my medical bills that Dan Ray promised me. ;) I guess with this bus issue going on, I'll never see that money. >:( ;D

Consider it donated to the "Help Our Children Home" fund!  ;D  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder