We need to have a "Meet the Poster" dinner!

Guest rykerx144

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't even know I was from there until we are getting ready for the game and my Dad throws the whole "that's where our family is from" out at me.  Where was this tidbit of info. in the last 30 years??  Great Grandpa from there and all his siblings stayed...he moved to Dayton

Enough of my family history...when/where is the dinner going to be?  ROT volunteers his house...I'm bringing the BBQ and the Crawfish Boil!!

ETBU, the family is fine.  Sitting here by the fireplace watching this "debacle" in Philly.  Look forward to another get-together one day with you, Gasilla, HEB, the Twins, and Gostangs......  Hope 2009 is healthy and prosperous to you and the folks.  Thanks for asking.....

Kerry, me and the family went to Iron Works last night; kinda tired of Turkey and Dressing now....  The guy that runs the place (a friend) gave our 6 yr. old (Grant Major) a signed baseball from Huston Street for Christmas last night- adding to his Longhorn Collection.....

If it is Tx.Bar-B-Que it is a small place south of the Astrodome called the YUM-YUM PIT.Every wall is covered w/college and pro sports atheletes autographs/pics with alot of hall of fame players.Their pit smoked brisket is so tender it falls apart and they do not skimp on the serving.Hickory/Pecan wood slowwwwwwwwwwww cooked w/deep outer smoke ring on the meat and the sauce is the best.

Hmmm....BBQ in Austin (area)...Louie Mueller's in Taylor or Cooper's in Llano...

Try the Salt Lick in Driftwood...which I am sure someone on here has besides me! 

Yeah I did, it's good in spite of being 90 miles from nowhere, and of all things when my family and I went there, someone from Lumberton happened to show up. Go figure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder